Assassin Reader X Mark (part 1)

"And remember, don't get too friendly" chief grimly voice said in my ear piece. "Tell us when you see our target. Code 624." He said. I got to a private building, and park on a reserved parking with my name on it. (Y/n) (l/n).

I am a hired assassin, I've worked on this job for about 4 years now. I am class 5 assassin, which means that I kill, and leave no trail behind. This objective they paid a lot of money.

Mark Edward Fischbach.... entertains online, it's called YouTube, and he plays video games

Seems useless

"Why do people want him dead?" I asked.

"His father plans to shut down our company, and we can't have him do that. So we plan to make him suffer. So we think he'll consider this a threat." Chief responded.

"I see" I said as I got out the car.

"We set up your equipment with the car we sent." Chief spoke in my ear piece. I opened the shockingly small bag, to reveal a knife, a small pistol with a silencer, and and a syringe full of green liquid.

I felt myself boil up inside. I tapped my ear piece. "Why do I have pitty weapons?" I asked sternly.

"Relax, this guy won't put up much of a fight. Besides, you'll get the big guns after this mission." He said.

"Fine..." I growled

"I won't let you down chief." I replied.

"I know you won't"

"I'll take the knife" I smirked at myself.

How hard can it Be?

I grabbed the knife, and put it up my sleave in case someone got suspicious.

"Alright I'm going in?" I sighed. I wore a part red sweater with an orange scarf, I wore black leggings. I walk passed the empty and tranquil streets, trying to stir up a plan, within 3 seconds I get it all figured out. I passed by an Alley way that was dark, and shady. I heard deep voices down the alley.

A gang

I pulled out my phone and saw a little tracking moniter the team force managed to hack to my targets phone, and track him everywhere he goes. The moniter starts beeping, showing that my target was right around the corner. I look up at the Alley way once again and see the gang with their pants hanging low, and smoking. I whistled loudly and got their attention.

"Pull up your pants, faggots!!!!" I yelled. They glared at me and walked closer to me. I didn't move, I need to look like I was in danger. I could fight them off, but it needed to be like the plan.

"What did you say?" A man that I can only assume to be the leader said in a deep gruff voice.

"You heard me" I got up in his face showing no fear. He was now face to face with me. I spat at his shoes.

"Boys!" He said looking back at the other 3 men. They grabbed my shoulders, and pushed me against the brick wall.

I laughed at their weak attempt to hold me down.

"Wow", I chuckled, "You guys made my grandma seem like Thor" I rolled my eyes. The men stared at me shocked.

"Hey listen girl, we dont like being disrespected, so just shut your pretty little  mouth." He snapped at me, and pulled out a knife towards my throat.

"Oh wow, spooky. Did your mom give you that one for Christmas?" I laughed. The guy was furious, and launched his first my face. My face sting, but I was used to this pain. I screamed in 'Pain', I must be good actor, because the laughed as if enjoying my pain. I look at the exit of the Alley way, I saw a handsome muscular man, he looked about my age. He had black silky hair, and a scruffy beard. His glasses were at the edge of his nose, he slowly pushed them back up. His eyes fixed on the concrete floor.

Woah, I mean, I know it's bad timing, but damm.

Right then my phone beeped loudly

Target near by

That must be him

I yelled as loud as I could at the top of my lungs. "Sir!! Please help me!!"

My target looked over, and started to run towards me and the gang. He came in and immediately swung at the gang leader hitting him straight in the face. He kept punching the same guy. And the others stayed holding me down arguing on who helps the leader.

"Oof, this is gonna be a while." I sighed, "I'll just speed up the process". I kicked one of the guys shins, causing it to break, he yelled in agony, and dropped me. The other guy charged after me. I grabbed his arm, and spun around me. I held him in a head lock, and cut off his oxygen causing him to pass out. I dropped him, and his face crash against the cement. The other guy who was standing behind me, I jabbed my fist at his throat, causing him to choke, he fell to the ground as well.

I sighed and whipped my brow, I turned around and was face to face with the guy who I could only assume was Mark. His face in utter shock, and his jaw dropped open.

Shit...