Hole In The Wall

"No, no, no, and no." I repeated to my friend (f/n).

"Aww! C'mon! Please?" She whined.

"No! I always have to be the one to clean the mess, and get the drunk ones out! Including you!" I said as I sat down in front of my laptop, and started typing my story's on wattpad (hehehe).

My friend (f/n) is non- stop bugging me, cuz she wants to set up a party. I absolutely hate parties, especially if there is achohol involved.

"But I'll clean it all! I promise!" She begged.

"No! Besides, we have neighbors, and the walls are Very thin!" I said turning away form my laptop.

"That's not our problem!" She exclaimed.

"(F/n), no. You know why I don't do parties, and we will NOT be having any party." I said turning back to my laptop.

"Pleeaaasssee??? Please?? Please?" I turned and saw her making puppy eyes at me.

"That won't work on me" I said resisting.

I turned back around.

"How bout now?" She asked.

I turned to face her, but she was holding our 4 month old husky in front of my face. He licked my nose as (f/n) held him up.

"Winter wants a party. Isn't that right, Winter?" She held Winter close to her and made her puppy eyes once again, but with a little help from Winter.

"God dammit" I sighed.

"I'LL GO SET UP THE LIVING ROOM, AND CALL EVERYONE!!" (F/n) jumped, and rushed to the living room to decorate.

A few moments later (f/n) sets up the living room, and starts dialing some numbers.

"I'll be in my room isolated with Winter!" I yelled from the stairs at my friend.

"Okay!! Do you want me to not disturb you?"

"Yes, thank you!" I said as I closed my door.

A few moments later I heard music blasting from the stereo system in our living room. The sound of voices immediately filled the house.

As time goes by, I can already feel how drunk everyone is judging by the constant screaming, and stomping around the house.

I tried going to sleep but the constant screaming kept me awake. I slept for what seemed 30 minutes.

I look at the time. 3:25 am.

"You've got to be kidding me" I sighed rubbing my face.

"Ok, you all need to get out, and go home." I said as I got out of bed, and headed for the door.

I open my bedroom door to reveal my friend (f/n) making out with a guy with neon fluffy hair. They were all over each other.

"(F/n)!! What the hell???" I yelled at (f/n). Right then I heard a loud shatter of glass.

"I'll be back for you later!" I stared at my friend as I made my way down the stairs.

What I saw had me in shock.

A girl was nearly naked, dancing on my kitchen counter. Many couples making out. Someone was throwing plates against the wall, and causing them to shatter.

"NO! WE ARE DONE! EVERYONE OUT!" I yelled across the room of drunk, and sweaty people.

Very few obeyed, maybe like two, or three.

I went upstairs into my room looking for my megaphone. Once I found it, I went running downstairs.

"LISTEN UP!! IF YOU GUYS DON'T LEAVE THIS PLACE, I WILL DO IT MYSELF!!" I yelled through my Megaphone.