if only you knew part 3

Ethan ending:

"Oh uh... Jack..." Ethan tried not to sound annoyed.

"I need to find (y/n)." Jack looked at Ethan dead in the eyes.

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea..." Ethan sighed.

"Good or bad idea, I don't care. Where is she?."

" Where is (y/n)?" Asked Jack more agitated than before from behind the door. Ethan kept the door close to his body, blocking the view for Jack. Jack attempted to peer over to try to look inside, but ethan Just stood up straight, making it hard to see.

"Right now is not the best time, Jack." Ethan glared at Jack.

"Yes it is. I need to talk to her-"

"You had your whole life to talk to her! But you just ignored that little dumb voice screaming in your head that she loved you! You're idiot for ignoring her like that! She deserved so much better than what you gave her! And you know that too! You can hear it deep inside you, huh? Behind all that ignorance!" Ethan suddenly blurted out.

"You better watch your fucking mouth buddy" Jack growled, inching closer to Ethan, glaring into his eyes.

"I've been watching my mouth my entire life, you made her feel unwanted! I hate just how much you avoided it. She suffered nights, she would call ME about her feelings towards you, and that fucking hurt..." Ethan's voice became shaky soon after his yelling. I was taken back by this. My whole life I've been looking at Jack, I was hurt everytime he chose anyone other than me... But Ethan suffered the same... I've been blind. I was hurt by my own feelings, I didn't even consider Ethan.

"W- wait.... You.... you loved her?" Jack asked in complete shock.

" And I still do." Ethan snapped back.

"Are you taking her away from me?!" Jack yelled.

" I never took anything away from you! You did this to yourself! You pushed her away! You pushed your feelings away! I didn't take anything from you!" Ethan was panting, " And you fucking know it too!" I could hear his anger and pain in his voice. Ethan now letting go of the door. I saw Jack with his brown hair, now wet and against his forehead, Ethan clenched his fist, his knuckles turning white.

" I... I know... I Know I know I know!" Jacks voice now sounded in anger and pain as well, " I KNOW I FUCKED UP ETHAN!"

I sat silently on the couch with a blanket wrapped around me. I didn't hear anything anymore. I only heard heavy panting of the two men. I stood up making sure not to make noise. I inched towards the door frame, catching Jacks eyes. Jacks eyes widen, soon Ethan realized, but still doesn't look at me, "(y/n), go inside-" ethan said.

"No, (y/n). Stay" jack cut Ethan off, "she has a say in this too."

"What. Are you going to ask her to choose?! So you can add more pressure??? You've already ruined her enough." Ethan scoffed

"No, Ethan... it's fine. I- I can do it. Fighting over me won't solve anything." I sighed as I stepped towards the door frame, my eyes meeting Jacks soft and sad ones.

"(Y/n), you don't have to. I won't force you to do anything." Ethan sighed, "but this can't go on. I know you loved Jack for so many years... but I've loved you for that long too. If you still love him... I won't stop you. I just want you to be happy." Ethan took a shaky breath as he now let Jack inside. Jacks wet feet dragged against the brown carpet, he brushed his wet brown hair out of his face.

"(Y/n), please... you need to understand that I love you, I- I always have. I'm so sorry I made you suffer. I'm sorry I called you a liar... I... god I'm so
Sorry." Jacks eyes started welling up in tears, looking down at his soaked feet.

"Jack... look at me" I stepped closer to jack and held his head in my small hands. Jack continued looking down, "Jack... please... look at me..." I sighed. Jack looked up, tears in his eyes.

"You knew." I barely whispered, "didn't you?"

Jacks lips quivered as he nodded," yeah..." he whimpered.

"All these years... and you knew I loved you..." I slowly retracted my hands.

"Why Jack?" Pain in my chest, as if a bullet when through it.

"You knew she loved you??!!" Ethan said, anger in his voice.

"I- I... I was scared" he wiped away a tear.

"That I would love you? That we would be together? That- That I would be there for you?-" Tears slowly fell down my cheek

"I was scared that I wouldn't be enough!" He blurted out, and began sobbing softly.

"I think you should leave." Ethan growled.

"No, Ethan, please... wait. I can explain!" Jack looked at Ethan pleadingly.

Ethan only shook his head as he opened the door for him.

"(Y/n), I-" Jack looked at me.

"No... please Jack... just... just go." I cut him off as I bit my lip holding back tears.

"I'm so sorry" Jack sobbed as he left. As soon as Ethan closed the door, I crumbled to the ground sobbing. Ethan came running to my side, holding me in his arms.

"I'm sorry Ethan." I sobbed, "this is all my fault. I should've just kept it inside"

"Don't say that (y/n). Its not your fault. And I'm glad you blurted out, it's unhealthy to keep it trapped." He sighed rubbing my back.

"Thank you." I barely even spoke. My head throbbed in pain, so much has happened and I just wanted it to stop spinning in my head, but as soon as I looked at Ethan... everything froze. Ethan looked back at me with his beautiful green eyes. Ethan made me feel safe, he made me feel like everything was going to be ok.

"Ethan... Do you really love me?"

"Of course I do. With every fiber of my being." He gazed in my eyes.

"Ethan..."

"What is it?" He glanced at my lips, I could feel his desire to kiss me. Immediatly, without thinking, I yanked at his shirt, smashing our lips together. Ethan gasped ta my sudden mvement, but he soon kissed back with more passion. we realeased to catch our breath. My lips stung as I smiled at ethan who was red faced of being flustered (I don't fricken know how to write that).

"I think I'm In love with you Ethan Mark Nestor."I said in a hushed tone.

"And I with you." He inched closer and once again we kissed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM SSO SORRY!! I SHOULD HAVE UPLAODED A LOOONG ASS TIME AGO!!!  In the mean time, have the Ethan ending of ""If only you knew"

let me know what you thought!

feel free to leave requests!

SEE YA!! ;p :)