Help Me Babysit, Please

(In case you didn't know. The baby on the top of the guys head, is in fact Sean.❤)

It's been a year sense Jack and I have been dating. We were sitting on the couch, cuddling on a cold winter day watching our favorite movie, untill I get a phone call. I stood up to answer it.

Through phone
(Y=you)
(J= Julie)

Y: hello?

J: is this (y/n)?

Y: yeah.

J: HEY SIS!!!

Y: Omg!!! Julie???

J: yeah!!!

Y: how have you been? I haven't seen you is such a long time!!!

J: I KNOW RIGHT!!! Anyway, I have a quick favor to ask you.

Y: yeah go ahead

J: How are your babysitting skills?

Y: umm. I dunno. I guess they're good....

J: GREAT!! So I'm bringing Catherine right away!!

Y: wait, Julie.... I'm not sure I ca-

J: Don't worry about it!!! We have everything you will need in a bag we will send her with.

Y: but I'm not sure If-

J: I'm pulling up on your driveway. See you in a sec.
*end phone call*

"Who was that babe?" I spun around to see Jack staring at me with concerned eyes.
"Uuummm" I chuckled "did you know I had a sister?" "No" he responded. "Well, I do. Turns out... we're going to be babysitters."
"WHAT???" his eyes basically popping out of his head.

*knock on door*
I stare at jack with shock on my face
A quick smile appears on my face, Before opening the door. I open the door to see a little girl with brown piggy tails looking up at me. She had brown eyes like my sister's, a puffy pink jacket to keep her from being cold, brown boots to help her keep the snow from soaking her socks.

I take a quick glance a the blue car leaving my driveway. "BYE (Y/N). PLEASE TAKE CARE OF HER. I WILL BE BACK TOMORROW IN THE MORNING!!" she drove off shortly.

"Quick. Come inside, it's cold out here." I quickly bring Catherine inside.

"Hello Catherine. My name is-" I was cut off by her. "You are Auntie (y/n)"
"Yes I am. This is uncle Jack" I said pointing at Jack who seemed to be gazing at the little child. "Nice to meet you uncle jack. Do you want to pway dwagons?" As looked up at him with her big brown eyes. Jack staring back at her with his hands on his face.

"Aaaawwww. Is Jack having a cuteness overload?" I asked nudging him with my elbow.

"N- no" he said giving me a glare with a small smirk
" I'm still pissed off that she RUINED our cuddle session"

"*GASP* Jack... you're not.... jealous... are you?" "Why would I. I know you're mine, and that's all I need"

"Auntie (y/n). Can I eat food now? I'm stawving!!"

I giggled "Of course you can Catherine"
_____________

Afterwards

"Thank you vewy much (y/n)! You cook better than mommy, but you didn't hear it fwom me." She smiled at me.

"I'm glad you liked it. I know your mommy cooks weird food, but that's our little secret" I said poking her little nose causing her to giggle.

"(Y/n), can I talk to you for a sec?" I look behind me to see an unsatisfied Jack.
"Yeah babe?" I walked up to him looking behind me to check if Catherine was still behaving. "Yeah?" "Just because Catherine is here, doesn't mean you should start ignoring me." I laughed at his comment. "Jack, she a little 5 year old. She needs more attention than you right now."