No more second chances (part 2)

Btw, the artist to the picture above is Shuploc, they are so good at drawing..... like damm..... any who, here's part two for you guys!!!

---------------------------------------
3 months later

Eventually, Mark stopped calling you, you never heard from him again, and you wanted to keep it that way. Who can blame you? You did what you thought was best. You. You blame yourself, you blame yourself for falling for him too hard. You loved him so much, it hurt to see couples holding hands, or the quick pecks they gave each other. Your heart throbbed in pain when you thought about Mark, it felt like your chest was hollow, making it a bit harder to breathe.
This morning was rainy, usually you and Mark would stay home, and cuddle, but you didn't want to remember him anymore, you wish you could run away from all of this, and start over. With a new restored heart, with a better person to take care of you. You were wearing an oversized sweater, and some leggings, both in black, your normal color to use for comfort, the color seemed to make you want to sleep. You put on a pair of boots, and open the front door to see the pouring rain, you put your hand outside, and felt the pitter patter of the rain hit against your palm, you didn't smile though, you haven't smiled since your break up with Mark, it just felt useless to be happy, it was bound for someone to bring you down, what was the point?

You grabbed your phone and headphones, and put some music on, not particularly happy, but it was music. You finally step outside, your boots already getting wet, you put your hoodie over your head, and walked to the nearest cafe, the only cafe in the city, and the only cafe you met Mark in...

Walking wasn't too bad, you liked the rain chasing after you, you considered  the rain a sort of friend. The rain always seemed to sense your mood, it was almost cliche, when you were to tired to wake up for work, rain seemed to help you get a day off, when you were mad at the authors of your favorite book for not publishing (oml, I feel bad that this is me)
The rain was there.

You kept a fast pace on the sidewalk, as if you were trying to run from your problems, but what was the use? Wherever you went, they were always there. All these thoughts, and problems would keep you up at night, not letting you sleep. Constantly thinking what could've been. You didn't realize you were crying until a tear ran down your cheek, you wiped it off sniffing. Why did these tears hurt so much? Why did they burn your eyes? As if you were crying out acid.

You got to the Café, basically soaked. Your shoes squeaked against the marble floor. You got in line, which wasn't that long, because it was Saturday and raining. It was your turn next, so you ordered a hot chocolate, you didn't want coffee, it would just give you energy, and you weren't having that today.

You sat down on a coffee table that you used to sit with Mark at. The way he would always have a creamy mustache when he looked up at you, he would smirk, and you would giggle. He didn't have to do anything, he just somehow... made you smile.

"(Y/n)?." You heard a gruff raspy voice above you. You looked up and nearly jumped.

Mark...

You were on the verge of bursting in tears, its been so long since you've ever seen Mark, you almost for got his details. He still had his scruffy beard, but slightly longer, as if he didn't bother shaving. His once vibrant brown eyes where now red and dull. His eyes and nose were red, indicating that he too has been crying. He was wearing a sweater, and grey joggers.

You cleared your throat, and spoke in a raspy tone, " m-Mark?", you only seemed to want to be in his arms, you didn't care if he hurt you. You were hurting yourself more than he could ever manage.

Mark looked at you, with sorrowful eyes, he was on the brink of losing it, and crying. You couldn't handle the pain anymore, your heart was aching too much, it begged for you to love him again.

You started to cry. You got up, and put your arms around his neck, and your head on his shoulder, now sobbing. Mark immediately hugged back, almost desperate to hold your frame again, so feel your (h/l) hair, to smell your perfume again, to finally touch you. You were now finally able to be in his muscle toned arms, and to feel his touch against your skin.

"I-I'm s-so sorry" Mark tried to choke out through his sobs.
"Its ok" you whispered as another tear ran down your face.

"I-I shouldn't have done that to you, you didn't deserve it. I couldn't breath when I thought of you, I couldn't sleep knowing what I did to you, I couldn't eat. I-I couldn't live with myself, (y/n)." He said holding me tighter than before.

I stood back from the hug to look at his face. He had a tear run down his face which I wiped off with my thumb. He leaned in to my touch, tears still in his eyes.

"Do you still love me?" He asked.

"I'm gonna love you forever"