The Pirates that Don't Do Anything.......Except Spit.

"Don't push!" Mikoto was awkwardly trying to stumble around in her alien costume which was designed to look like a giant multilegged slug. Touma had lucked out for once in his unfortunate life and got a disguise that was basically just a bunch of rags and a mercenary helmet that could have meant he was any humanoid species.

Ben, already possesing the ability to turn into actual aliens, had turned into a humanoid cross between a grass hopper and a praying mantis that had large hind limbs named Crashhopper. According to Ben, Crashhopper's huge jumping ability combined with his extremely hard skull gave him the ability to dish out some powerful headbutts.

Tetrax had donned a black dome-like helmet over his suit. According to him, Petrosapiens were a pretty rare sight nowadays, so it wouldn't do to draw attention to his species either. Raximus 7 was a planet that was constantly enshrouded in a dense fog. Half the entire planet was completely urbanized with a city even more futuristic looking then Academy City and tall buildings that looked like it came from Star Wars. The other half was nothing but swamp. 

As the group walked through the metalic futuristic streets of the port city, Mikoto couldn't help but note that the dense fog made everything look shifty, like a strange alien in a trench coat might come out any second to try and sell them drugs. And speak of the devil...

A fish headed alien in a space man like suit with a bubble helmet full of water came up to Crashhopper. "Hey.....wanna buy some Panuncian fang powder? Really gives you a rush........."

"Uhhhhhh.......no thanks." said Crashhopper nervously.

"What about you hottie?" said the strange alien to Mikoto. "A gorgeous Morandian Maggot like yourself shouldn't go without some of this stuff."

Mikoto nearly fell face down in her awfully awkward alien costume. "Not interested.."

The fish alien was just about to offer some to Touma when Tetrax brought his his hand over to the hilt of  an alien gun that was strapped to his waist. "You heard them, they don't want any."

The fish guy's lower lip trembled and he scrambled away into one of the dark foggy alleyways nearby.

"Word to the wise." said Tetrax. "Raximus 7 is a good place to hide if you wan't to keep out of the eye of the law, but coming in here without being prepared for a fight is close to suicide."

Mikoto gulped. If it came down to a fight, she would have to use her esper powers which would probably reveal her instantly. After all, Azmuth said that humans were one of the only races who had ever figured out how to develop espers, and she was pretty sure that whatever a Morandian Maggot was, it could not generate electricity.

Plus, unless it involved something supernatural like magic or psychic power, Touma's power, Imagine Breaker, would be absolutely useless. So if it came down to a fight, they would probably have to rely on Ben and Tetrax unless Touma wanted to get obliterated and Mikoto wanted to make matters worse by revealing a human was on the planet and ready to be sold by pirates.

The group came to a stop by a ramshackled looking metal building with a cracked tv looking screen on the top that simply said, well.......it was in a totally non-Earth language, we'll leave it at that.

"Ben, take the others and keep close to the back of the place once we get in." said Tetrax. "This place isn't the kind of eatery you wan't to be noticed in. I have an informant here that might help us, but it's best if he thinks I'm alone. So just stay in the shadows and don't look at anyone who might be looking at you."

Crashhopper nodded.

The group went in to find a dark pub lit in red light full of a menagerie of different alien species. Mikoto even thought she saw a couple of species she had seen Ben turn into at some point. Most notable was the giant crowd of Spheroids that stood around one of the larger round tables drinking and laughing. Mikoto remembered only one time Ben had shown her the Omnitrix hologram of the green puffer fish like reptillian alien known as a Spheroid. Ben had told her that he had named the alien Spitter. Mikoto had never asked why he named it that. Now she knew why.