Nuns In Space

Ben, Tetrax, and Mikoto rode a the elevator down to the lower cargo hold levels. Tetrax was priming his plasma gun while Ben dialed through the holograms on his Omnitrix.

"We'll have to assume the worst." Said Tetrax. "While it is possible that the intruder has managed to avoid discovery since Earth, if they got on while we were on Raximus 7, they could be real trouble."

"What do you mean?" asked Mikoto. "How much trouble can one stowaway cause?"

"Remember what I said about going into Raximus 7 and not being prepared for a fight being dangerous? Chances are, whoever we're dealing with is armed and dangerous."

The elevator finally reached the bottom and the threesome entered the vast cargo hold. Metal crates were stacked everywhere, creating a literal maze.

"I'll use Wildmutt." said Ben. "Maybe I'll be able to sniff out the intruder."

Ben pressed down the Omnitrix's face plate which suddenly glowed purple and instead of turning into Wildmutt, he turned into a small 3 foot tall large eyed creature that resembled an earth battery cell. He was black and a white lightning bolt pattern went down his chest. A round metal stud on his head glowed with green electricity.

"Huh?" Said the little alien looking at himself. "I've never seen this guy before, wait a second....Am I a Megawatt?"

"Megawatts were those weird electric aliens you met on your summer vacation right?" said Mikoto.

"A Nosedeenian to be exact." said Tetrax. "Sorry Ben, looks like the Omnitrix is still malfunctioning a bit."

"Hmmm...." said the Megawatt. "I think I'll call this guy Buzzshock."

"Not to put a downer on your new alien time." said Tetrax. "But we should probably focus on finding the intruder."

"Oh!, right." Buzzshock glowed with green electricity, and in a burst of green sparks, flew into the air like an alien firefly and soared into the maze of crates.

Tetrax nodded at Mikoto and walked off in another direction. Mikoto walked forward and took a flashlight out. She wasn't anxious about having a mysterious intruder sneaking up on her in the dark.

Meanwhile, Buzzshock flew threw the maze of crates at breakneck speeds, pratically bouncing off the walls and throwing off sparks wherever he went. Finally Buzzshock saw what looked like a small figure sneaking in between a couple of crates.

"Ah ha!!" Said Buzzshock. "Found you!!"

Buzzshock flew over right in front of the mysterious intruder and ignited his small hands in green electricity. "All right whoever you are, get ready to be zapped like you've never been-......wait a second........Index!!!???"

Sure enough, the girl in front of him wearing a white nun's habit was none other then Index Librorum Prohibitorum, the girl with over 103,000 grimoires memorized in her head and Touma's roommate.

"Oh!!" said Index. "Is that you Ben? Thank goodness!! I think I'm lost, do you know where I can find Touma?"

Buzzshock just stared at Index with his jaw open before finally shaking himself. "What the heck are you doing here Index?! Did you sneak on the ship before we left?!"

"For your information!" said Index haughtilly. "If you think I was just going to let Touma get on a strange alien space ship without at least worrying slightly about what kind of troubles he would probably get into, then you are sadly mistaken!!"

"But he's got me and Mikoto to look out for him!!" said Buzzshock. "You don't need to sneak onboard, plus it's way more dangerous for you then it is for the rest of us."