Alien X, The Form That Transcends All Forms

Ben opened his eyes to find himself in Anur Phaetos.....the real Anur Phaetos this time. He got up groaning, using the roughly carved alter of Zs'Skayr for support. Next to him Mikoto was also waking up.

"Ben!" Tetrax helped Ben up. "Are you all right!? Is GhostFreak.....?"

"He's gone." said Ben. "He won't be bothering me again."

Mikoto smiled. "Thank goodness.........we're all okay......"

"I wouldn't say that." said Rook who standing a little distance aways on the floating rock island. "It seems the ones pursuing you have caught up with us......"

Ben and Mikoto looked up. What they saw was not good. Hundreds upon hundreds of drones were crawling throughout the webs of rocks. The Ectonurites that usually populated the place had scattered in fright as the robot drones approached the floating rock on which the group stood.

"Mikoto!" exclaimed Tetrax. "Quick, maybe with Ascalon we can.."

"Uhh...Tetrax?" said Mikoto. "Ascalon is gone."

"What?!"

Sure enough. The the crack in the alter of Zs'Skayr which had held the legendary blade was empty. They were on their own.

"So let me guess." said Ben. "Those are Vilgax's drones right? What the heck was going on while I was out?"

"Honestly...." said Mikoto. "Half the stuff you would probably have to sit down for."

"BEN TENNYSON!!!!!!" Vilgax appeared riding on top of a flying platform machine. He had finally returned to his original  humanoid form, with powerful muscles and a tentacled face.  "You will not escape me this time!!!!"

Impulser was standing next to Vilgax with an evil grin on his face. "Shut me out into space huh? I can't say anyone else has done that before.....Lets hope this blood fest will be more interesting!!"

"Vilgax," said Ben. "Do we really have to do this now?"

Vilgax's eyes widened. "You dare address me in that casual tone boy!? Just what have you been up to in the depths of this planet!!?"

"Fighting somebody just as stupid and arrogant as you." said Ben. "Now if you don't mind, I think we'll be going now."

Rook looked at Ben in awe. "I have heard of Mr. Tennyson's bravery against Vilgax before, but this could border slightly on audacity."

"Oh this isn't bravery or audacity." said Mikoto. "He's just really pissed that he can't catch a break at the moment."

"Look around you foolish boy!!!" Vilgax said. "You are surrounded, and as soon as we find your ship, all shall be lost for you."

Rook brought out a strange looking gun from his back which morphed into a crossbow like device. "With your permission, Master Tetrax, Mr. Tennyson, and Miss Railgun. I will fight till the end."

"Well if we're going down..." said Tetrax bringing out his plasma gun.

"We might as well go down fighting." said Mikoto her bangs sparking.

"That's fine by me!" said Ben activating his Omnitrix and turning into EchoEcho.

EchoEcho pressed his Omnitrix crest and instantly morphed into the larger blue Ultimate EchoEcho, who threw out some sonic disks that flew into the crowd of drones and began destroying them with sonic blasts. Ultimate EchoEcho also began flying into the mass of drones, shooting out sonic blasts from his hands which destroyed some of the larger drones.

Mikoto shot out lighting spears from her bangs  at the drones, while Tetrax used his petrosapien powers to cause ginormous crystals to erupt from the ground and fire themselves at the other drones.