It's Luna Lobo, Of Course there are Werewolves.

"Ow!" said Mikoto as Gluto fit bandages on to her arms. "That really stings."

"GLurble Glurrblle." Gluto said putting some more dissenfectant on top of some of Mikoto's many cuts.

It had been three hours since Mikoto had managed to shut Vilgax and Impulser into space. Tetrax had managed to somehow cut the tractor beams that was anchoring the Resolute to Vilgax's battle cruiser from the outside. They had then retreated at warp speed while Looma went through the ship smashing any leftover drones that were roaming around.

Though they had escaped, Mikoto still felt uneasy. Vilgax and Impulser had already proven that they were near impossible to kill, there was no doubt that they would be coming back to look for them. And to top it off, Ben had still not woken up. Tetrax had assured Mikoto that Ben's loss of consciousness should only have lasted about 2 hours. But now the number of hours Ben was unconscious had gone up to a little more then 3. And judging from the strange fidgiting he was going through, Mikoto could tell that Ben was having some sort of dream. Whether it was a horrific nightmare, or some strange action packed dream, Mikoto didn't know. All she knew was that no matter what she did, Ben would not wake up.

It didn't help that Ben's Omnitrix kept on wigging out either. The Omnitrix, instead of it's usual green hourglass symbol, was flashing multicolored bursts. And the face plate was popping up and down as if the Omnitrix was trying to transform Ben into aliens on it's own. It was almost as if Ben and the Omnitrix were both having the same wacked out dream.

Mikoto rubbed her arms without thinking about it as she sat on the counter of the infirmary.

"Thanks Gluto." Mikoto murmured.

Gluto took a look at where Mikoto was staring. There Ben lay on the futuristic looking bed, His head tossing and turning as usual while his Omnitrix continued to wig out. Gluto looked back at Mikoto and gave a sympathetic gurgle. He then moved out of the room, leaving Mikoto alone with Ben Tennyson.

Tetrax waited outside the doorway of the infirmary as Gluto came out. "How is she?"

"Glurrrgle glurgle gurgle." Said Gluto. 'Glurrrgle glurrgle gurgle."

"Well that's understandable." said Tetrax. "To tell you the truth, I'm pretty worried as well. Ben definitely should have woken up by now. The only possible explanation for this would be that Ben is entering into the fourth stage of the transformation. But if that were happening Ben would start to have some Ectonurite features by now."

Tetrax and Gluto pondered this in silence for moment before Gluto broke the quiet.

"Glrrurrgle glurrgle?"

"Just leave her alone for now." said Tetrax looking at the infirmary door. "She needs the time alone with him. We should be getting near the Anur system soon, lets go."

Meanwhile, in the control room, Touma and Index sat in one of the seats out front near the main window that opened out to the stars. Nearby sat the Vreedle Brothers who were playing an alien version of poker called Reglaarg. As thanks for helping to free the Resolute from Vilgax, the Vreedles had been allowed to stay outside of the holding cells as long as they agreed to behave. Sky Scorcher  had been outfitted in one of the Plumbers suits that had the strange effect of negating supernatural powers and had been locked up in a cell next to Argit.

"Touma?" said Index. "When is Ben going to wake up? And when is Miss Shorthair going to stop acting all sad?"

"I don't know Index." said Touma. "I don't know."

Touma couldn't help but feel sorry for Mikoto. Just when Ben and Mikoto finally stopped being idiots and got together, Ben went into what looked like an extremely painfull coma. And not just that, but he had also just found out that Ben was slowly being taken over by a freaky monster that went out of control in his Omnitrix. If he were Mikoto, Touma would be absolutely bawling right now. But Mikoto was stronger then that, she had held in her tears and continued what needed to be done.