GhostFreaked Out

"Ben Tennyson!" said GhostFreak, his upsidedown skull smiling eriely. "As I live and breath......not!"

Ben Tennyson looked at the High Ectonurite Lord with a determined expression on his face. "Yeah, yeah, enough the whole 'hey look I'm undead' puns already." (GhostFreak's statement just now is not because he's undead, it's because Ectonurites have a different concept of death then most sentient species.)

"Oh?" said GhostFreak. "What happened to your fear? I don't suppose that aspect of you was taken over by me was it? Oh right, it was! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

I'm not afraid of you anymore Zs'Skayr." said Ben. "Because I've got too many people counting on me to be afraid of you anymore!"

"Hmmm!?" said GhostFreak. "You just called me by my old name..........now why would that be?"

"Because you're not GhostFreak!" said Ben. "GhostFreak was what I called myself when I was in my controlled Ectonurite form. You're just some extra consciousness that took controll of that form Zs'Skayr!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" GhostFreak laughed as he rose from his throne. "My how naive you are!! You don't get it do you!? Don't you see that boy you carry on your back!? Don't you know what he is!!? He is the aspect of you that makes all the Omnitrix aliens you and you all the Omnitrix aliens. And that included me. When you found the Omnitrix those years ago Ben Tennyson......I was reborn!!"

GhostFreak bared his claws and flew 12 feet into the air joyously. "I am your dark side Ben Tennyson. I am your envy, your wrath, your jealously, your gluttony, your greed, your sloth, your pride, and your lust. Those aspects of you fused with me when I was still a seperate being, and in doing so, I became your very own Hate that Dwells in Shadow. You cannot get rid of me...........Not ever!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Ben put down the unconscious Omni and walked forward towards GhostFreak. "You're not me........and you won't be me ever again."

"Look around you Ben." said GhostFreak. "Don't you know why I chose Academy City of all places in your head, to make the center of my takeover? Because it is where you are weakest!! Even you must sense how much of a puppet you have become to this place. The Board of Directors using you as some cheap advertisement. The level 5s all watching you secretly, vying to face you in battle at the amusement of themselves. Albedo still lurking in his tower, plotting to either use or destroy you. And finally, there is Aleister Crowley the superintendent, dancing you around on his marrionette, laughing at your obliviousness to his true game. You pretend that you don't know this......but you do....you are smarter then you look."

Suddenly GhostFreak's demeanor changed to a more curious one. "What I still can't comprehend though........Is why you keep choosing to come back to this place........Why continue to prolong the pain...............Why do you return here constantly in your mind, when you already have enough of the real deal in the outside world?"

"You want to know why?" asked Ben. "I thought you said you were me! You should easily be able to answer that question!!"

"...!"

"It's because this is the place I first met her!!" Ben shouted. "The one who pulled me a way from you!! The one whose always kept my darkness at bay!! The one I've held dearest to me ever since I first met her!"

GhostFreak's one purple eye narrowed. "Do you speak of your Love aspect...........or do you speak of your beloved Misaka Mikoto?"

"Both." said Ben. "And now GhostFreak....I'm afraid your rent is long overdue. Time for you to evict!!"

"Evict!? said GhostFreak with a dangerous aura coming from him. "Just where do you think we are!!?"

GhostFreak suddenly began to grow.....and grow...and grow. He became so large, that he towered over the surrounding skyscrapers, a Godzilla sized phantom alien ready to deal pain. The now ginormous GhostFreak laughed. "Now!! Be swallowed by darkness!!!"

"Fat chance Freaky." said Ben activating the Omnitrix.

Ben suddenly grew to over 500 feet tall. His body turned white, with a red and black fin sprouting out of his head, fin like protrusions coming out of his arms and shoulders, and red markings adorned parts of his chest which burned with cosmic energy. Way Big raised his fist and punched GhostFreak in the face.

GhostFreak flew through Academy City, toppling over a dozen skyscrapers in his wake and creating a canal sized gauge in the ground. GhostFreak got up growling furiously.

"Sorry GhostFreak." said Way Big. "But it looks like you have a way big problem of your own."

"Foolish fighting will get you nowhere Tennyson!" said GhostFreak flying at Way Big with his claws bared. "Here in this plane of reality.....I am king!!"

"And you know what they say about kings!" said Way Big as he dodged GhostFreak's frenzied blows. "Sometimes their kingdom just crashes down on them!!"

To make his point, Way Big picked up a skyscraper and brought it down like a club on top of GhostFreak's head.

Ghosfreak tore his claws through the skyscraper and extended the tentacles on his chest until they constricted around Way Big like a dozen giant pythons. GhostFreak's tentacles began to squeeze tighter and tighter, until some of Way Big's skin began to crack slightly from the pressure.

But a To'kustar was not so easily subdued. Way Big brought his arms out and broke free from the tentacles much like Superman breaking free from chains. He grabbed GhostFreak by his upside down skull face and threw him into the ground. (GhostFreak's mergence with Ben's inner world does not allow him to use intangibility here.)

GhostFreak coughed up some rocks and grabbed Way Big's leg with his tail, causing Way Big to fall on his back. Way Big kicked GhostFreak away and got up while picking up two more skyscrapers and pummeling GhostFreak with them. GhostFreak backed off from Way Big, roaring with malice, as the tentacles on his chest regenerated themselves.

GhostFreak extended his tentacles again. This time aiming for Way Big's face. Way Big caught Ghost Freak's Tentacles in one hand and began to swing GhostFreak around like a lasso. He let go and GhostFreak soared into the air until he came to a stop around 2000 feet above the ground, levitating there out of Way Big's reach.

"You will fall to darkness boy!!" shouted GhostFreak as dark energy began to eminated from the center of his tentacled chest. A huge beam of dark energy shot at Way Big's direction.

Way Big put his hands up into an L shape, and a blast of cosmic energy shot out and connected with Ghost Freak's dark energy. The two giants strained against each other as the two beams of energy colided against each other, somtimes shifting towards GhostFreak and sometimes shifting towards Way Big. Finally the energy on GhostFreak's end grew weaker until the cosmic beam powered through and exploded against GhostFreak, knocking him out of the air and into the ground.

"Face it GhostFreak." said Way Big. "Your time is up!!"

"It isn't over......" said GhostFreak. "Not by a long shot...."

Suddenly GhostFreak's body turned completely black and merged into the ground. All of Academy City turned black as well and became a ginormous mass of black energy that began using shadowy tendrils to pull Way Big into itself.

Way Big began to sink into the pool of blackness, struggling against the dark tendrils that were pulling on his arms and torso. "Wh-what is this!?"

A huge purple eye opened up in the sky  and looked down at Way Big. "HAHAHAHAHA!!! The Darkness never sleeps Tennyson...........But now you shall sleep within it!!!"

 Way Big sank further and further into the blackness until only his outstretched hand was seen above the pool of darkness..

A green light flashed, and Ben Tennyson was back to his normal sized human self, struggling against the tarpit of darkness as he sank further and further in.

"And now Ben Tennyson!!" said GhostFreak gleefully. "You are mine.........FOREVER!!"

Suddenly, A huge sphere of light burst into being right above Ben.  The beam shrunk till it morphed into the form of a familiar sandy haired girl holding a sword.

The purple eye widened in shock. "I-Impossible!! You're-!!!"

Misaka Mikoto reached down and grabbed Ben's hand. She pulled Ben up until they were both standing above the darkness. Mikoto turned to look at GhostFreak with a furious light in her eyes.

"Get away from him you freak!!"