Love

Ben could hardly believe his eyes. "M-Mikoto!? How did you get inside my head!?"

Mikoto smiled and held up the sword Ascalon for Ben to see. "Had a little outside assistance."

The giant purple eye in the dark sky burned with rage. "How dare you interfere here puny esper!! I will grind your bones to dust!!"

"You're not touching Ben ever again!!" Mikoto shouted at GhostFreak. "This time you're going for good!!"

"You think that you can defeat me with your puny power!!?" scoffed GhostFreak. "I will swallow both of you within the Darkness!!"

The pulsating dark floor once again sent out some dark tendrls at Ben and Mikoto. But Ascalon burned with a glowing light and the darkness dissapated around it.

"Ascalon!" said GhostFreak with sudden revelation. "So that is how you have come into Tennyson's inner world! You actually journeyed to my homeworld and took the sword from my alter. A desperate move to come so far Railgun......no matter, I shall still destroy you both!!"

Mikoto's bangs crackled with intense electricity and she raised the sword. "Think again you monster!! Because in case you've forgotten......Butt kicking just happens to be our specialty!!!"

Ben grinned at Mikoto. "Yeah! What she said!!"

The ginormous eye dissapeared and GhostFreak rose out of the dark bubbling darkness (normal sized this time). "Well then.......show me just how much you can.........kick butt!!"

Both Ben and Mikoto spoke at the same time. "WITH PLEASURE!!"

Ben activated the Omnitrix and turned into the humanoid tiger-like alien Rath.

"Let me tell ya somthin GhostFreak, High Lord Ectonurite!!!!!" shouted Rath. "When Rath is through with you!!!! You're going to be feelin' so much pain, you'll be practically sweatin' it!!!!"

Rath leapt at GhostFreak and let out an earth shattering punch into GhostFreak's face. GhostFreak plunged back into the dark abyss from Rath's blow. GhostFreak rose out of the liquid darkness hissing at Rath.

Mikoto suddenly let out a yell and lighthning bolts soared from her bangs and collided with GhostFreak causing the monster to scream with pain as thousands of volts coursed through his body.

Suddenly a dark shockwave of energy eminated from GhostFreak, knocking Mikoto and Rath back about 20 feet.

"Let me tell ya somthin' GhostFreak, guy who keeps sayin' confusing stuff about being in my head!!!" shouted Rath getting up angrily. "You just made a big mistake!! No one touches Rath without permission!! And in this case, permission was not granted!!!!!!"

Rath roared and did a full body tackle into GhostFreak. Rath then wrapped both arms around GhostFreak and restrained him as Mikoto sent out several more lightning bolts straight into GhostFreak's upside down skull face.

Rath then gave another roar and threw GhostFreak into the air. He leapt up to where GhostFreak had been thrown, and punched him back into the dark shifting ground where GhostFreak sank back into the darkness for a bit, before rising back up and using a blast of dark energy from his chest to force Rath back.

Mikoto attempted to send another blast of electricity at GhostFreak, but GhostFreak thrusted out a hand and Mikoto was lifted telekinetically into the air and slammed back into the dark ground where she coughed up a little bit of blood.

"You think you two can defeat me!?" shouted GhostFreak furiously. "You forget....here in the depths of Tennyson's darkened heart, I am ruler!! I am supreme!! I am lord here!!!!!"