A Moment in An Alien's Shoes

"So let me get this straight." Said Touma. "We actually let the psycho four armed princess come with us!?"

"It's not like she gave us a choice." Said Ben. "She wasn't lying about Tetramand tradition. They have a lot of those."

Ben, Mikoto, Touma, and Index were hiding under the control panel of the Resolute while Gluto hid them from view. They were not spending another second in the company of Looma Red Wind, whom as it turned out, was a frightening person to have on board.

"Man, I'll be surprised if Tetrax isn't hiding too." Said Ben. "He said that he and Looma don't have a pleasant history after all."

Touma shifted nervously at these words, he had done precisely what Tetrax requested and kept his mouth shut about the whole Looma incident.

"And after all this time." Mikoto muttered to herself, "I still can't find a decent moment alone with Ben."

Ben heard this sentiment and grinned. "Actually.......if Touma and Index get out......."

"Nuh-uh!!" Index said shaking her head. "I am not going out with that crazy alien roaming around, always talking about how she must protect her liege lord when it is so obvious she's just trying to get some alone time with Ben!"

"Sorry you two." Said Touma. "But I'm with Index on this one, that girl is scarier then ToePick's face on a Monday."

Mikoto sighed. "And just when Ben and me managed to get something going."

Ben suddenly started clutching his heart. A sharp pain could be felt going from his now glowing purple Omnitrix to his chest. Ben collapsed to the floor.

"Ben!!! Are you okay!!??" Answer me!!!" Mikoto cried out as Ben yowled in pain.

"That energy.........." Said Index "I have felt that energy before.............when he turned into that horrid monster."

"What!?" Mikoto exclaimed looking at Index.

Mikoto turned Ben over to find his eyes had gone black, and that his irises were now bright glowing purple.

"No..........." Mikoto murmured. She dragged Ben from under the control panel super quick, nearly scaring the life out of Gluto in the process.

Mikoto then ran, carrying Ben to the nearby Tetrax who was attempting to calm an angry Looma.

"There is my liege!!" Said Looma pointing at Ben. "Wait......what have you done to him!!!??"

"Tetrax!" Mikoto said frantically. "It's happening again!!!"

"He must be going through the secondary cycles." Said Tetrax. "Hurry, we need to get him to the infirmary area before it worsens."

Everyone followed Tetrax to a room with a long futuristic looking bed. As Tetrax searched through his supplies on a nearby metal counter. Touma and Mikoto tried to hold Ben down to the bed as he started thrashing violently, muttering snarls and phrases about devouring all of creation.

Tetrax finally brought out a breathing apparatus looking device attached in a long tube to a machine. He fit it to Ben's face, who immediately calmed down and closed his eyes sleeping.

"There." Said Tetrax. "That should keep him stable and make sure GhostFreak doesn't try to make a sudden appearance on us."

Suddenly, the Omnitrix glowed purple, and several beams of light came out and hit Touma, Index, and Mikoto. When the beams of light cleared, Mikoto blinked her eyes and saw JetRay and The small fat lizard like alien Upchuck standing where Touma and Index had previously.