Epilogue: World War X Begins

"So.....he's finally done it.......he has finally awoken the form that trancends all others.."

Aleister Crowley was floating in his tank absolutely pleased at the turnout of these events. Standing in the windowless building before Aleister was none other then Argit.

"That's right." said Argit. "I have to say, it sounded like a whole bunch Vulpimancer crap to me, but after I heard about it while stuck in that stupid Tetrax's ship, I can gauruntee they've unlocked an actual Celestialsapien* form. Supposedly it's got a catch or something to it, but other then that, it's completely omnipotent.

"Alien X. An interesting name." Said Aleister. " Obviously, the X part of the name is an allusion to the number 10, and the fact that the boy used to only posses 10 alien forms. Quite fitting I must say."

"So what's the deal man?" asked Argit. "I know my whole resume says I'm the kind of guy who just takes the money and doesn't ask questions, but I have to admit, I am getting seriously curious here!"

"Why it's rather simple." said Aleister. "Now that Alien X has been unlocked, if the world were to somehow find out about it, many a country would see it as.........potential. It would be much like the arms race.......only with Alien X's power in the balance, a lot more deadly."

"Don't tell me." said Argit. "You're trying to start a war over Ben. And what the heck is that supposed to accomplish?"

"You will see..." said Aleister. "The entire Universe will soon see......"

"Riiiight......"Said Argit. "So are you going to tell me where Azmuth's lab is now, or what? I've got paying clients actually asking me for at least a scrap of those Omnitrix plans."

"Why, you'll actually find it right under one of the schools in the Learning Garden on District Seven." Said Aleister. "Besides that.....I couldn't tell you much."

"I thought you knew and saw everything in this place!!"

"Yes..." said Aleister. "But Azmuth is quite.......Exceptional."

Argit rolled his eyes. "Makes sense..........Well, I'm glad me getting captured and let go later gave me an edge on this stuff."

Aleister smiled broadly. "As valuable as I do believe Azmuth's research for the Omnitrix is, I do not think it would be wise for you to remain on this planet for long............the war will be quite brutal.."

"Trust me." said Argit. "I never planned to stay long to begin with, not with the psycho electric Railgun around. She's still sore about that last incident a month ago when I tried to con her."

"Yes........Railgun." said Aleister. "I believe her part in all of this will prove most interesting as well......very, very interesting."

3 days later, after a UN conference.

"Is this true?" The President of the United States asked as he talked to a computer screen attatched to the seat of his car.

A man in a suit who was on the screen spoke back. "Yes sir, it appears that many of the other countries in the world also now know of Alien X. There are some reports from our undercover agents that some of these countries, such as Russia and France, are already thinking of ways to possibly weaponize Alien X should they get their hands on it."

"Any reports on how they knew about Alien X in the first place?" asked the President.

"They're all the same as us sir." said the man. "They recieved an anonymous report along with very convincing hard evidence that proves Alien X's existance. And the information on that alien is all the same. Omnipotence, complete control over reality itself.........it's all very troubling."