09

TAYLOR

I wake up around 7 and shower before starting to get ready. I slide into yogas and a sports bra, taking a little jacket with me as well and pull my hair into a ponytail. Before I leave, I do a little makeup and then hop into the car to head to rehearsal.

Eat Dance Sleep Repeat

I arrive just early enough to start stretching in the empty Mark My Words room. I enjoy stretching in quiet or low music, because it should be time to release. Lauren, a dance teacher for the tour, comes in soon after me, greeting me with a Good Morning and a happy smile.

"Ready to dance?" She asks.

"Of course!" I say getting into a split.

Mona arrives soon after, following Devan and then we begin dancing. I love the song, so everytime I start dancing to it, I get lost in the music. I didn't even hear the door open or shut. When the song finished, Lauren started to clap along with another person. I look over to where the clapping is coming from to find Justin smiling wide.

"Nice job girls!" He said.

"Thanks Justin!" Mona and Devan say in unison but I sit quietly.

"You girls can move onto whatever room you are supposed to be in next, Nick has asked Taylor and I to meet him in here."

"Okay." They both say and leave.

"Are you lying to them?" I ask stretching my left leg once again, it is sore.

"Nope." He says pursing his lips.

I look at myself in the mirror but can feel his eyes trained on me.

"Something you would like to say?" I ask not looking away from myself in the mirror.

"Nope." He says again, shortly. I know he is lying.

"Hey guys." Nick says entering the room.

"Hey." Justin and I say in unison.

"Okay, what's wrong, I can feel the tension in the air and I am not liking it." Nick closes the door behind him.

"No tension." Justin says.

"Nothing's wrong." I finish.

"We will see about that." Nick says.

Nick starts playing No Pressure through the bluetooth speaker and I watch as Justin sings to himself in the mirror. I can't help but laugh at him, he hasn't changed.

"What?" He asks smiling, happy to see that he can still make me laugh.

"You haven't changed." I laugh shaking my head.

"Once a weirdo always a weirdo, right?" He asks smiling wide.

"Right." I giggle looking away from him. I stand up, ready for the choreography.

"Okay, Taylor go a few feet behind Justin. Now, if we are saying that the mirrors and I are the audience, Taylor you are on the middle catwalk and Justin you are center stage at the end of the catwalk. Taylor, you won't be on stage for this song so you will first climb the side stairs up to the stage and walk around and down the catwalk, improv, make it look pretty. Don't walk with no emotion."

Nick explains the rest of the dance and I become a bit uncomfortable with it. Justin and I get touchy feely, he flips me around and I even straddle him. It makes me feel weird but I also somewhat enjoy it. I was in love with him for so long, and missed him for so much longer that it felt good to be so close to him again. Somewhere buried deep beneath me I knew those feelings are still there and I am a little afraid to see how easily they will resurface.