28

TAYLOR

Barclay's center, night 1, Brooklyn NY

"Hey!" I walk into the dancer's lounge to find Aubree, Cj, David, Delaney, Devan and Ely.

"Taylor!" Aubree comes up and hugs me.

I go around the room saying hello to everybody and begin stretching with Devan, Aubree and Ely as the others arrive. As I am stretching, I notice Delaney giving me cold looks from across the room where she is sitting besides David. Her and David have gotten extremely close over these past couple of weeks. There is a rumor that they are a thing or something.

Christina, Jasmine, and Mona join us in our stretching circle and we talk about what we did over break.

"What's goin on over here, are we gossiping?" Cj asks towering over all of us. We laugh and he joins our conversation.

"How was Canada with Justin?" Mykell asks, who made his way over to our circle as well.

"It was great, we had an amazing time."

"It looked it, you two were the talk of this past weekend on social media. From that crazy engagement party, to the mini dates you two were all over Toronto and then New York." Christina chimes in.

"The video of you two messing around in Victoria's Secret was adorable." Mona includes and I laugh.

We continue talking with Delaney listening from afar and continuously giving me a dirty look. I decide to just ignore it and just continue about my day. We go for rehearsals quickly and then just sit around on the stage catching up with each other. I really love the dancers, they are great people.

"Where is Justin?" Devan asks and I shrug.

"Taylor." Mikey walks on stage.

"What?" I ask looking over my shoulder at him.

"Justin wants you to meet him outside." He says.

"That's where Justin is." I stand up laughing. "I'll see you guys later I guess."

"What is he doing outside?" I ask when I reach Mikey following him through backstage.

"Skating, doing his whatever thing." Mikey says.

"Okay." I laugh before taking a sip of my water bottle.

He opens the door to behind the venue where all of the busses and trucks are lined up. I find Justin skating around by the fence where a crowd of girls stand on the other side. He skates to us, meeting us halfway.

"Hey babe." He says stopping the skateboard.

"Hey." I smile.

"I just wanted you out here because I missed you and the girls wanted to meet you." Justin says and I look past him, to the girls.

"Meet me?" I ask confused.

"Yeah, are you cool with it?" He asks.

I shrug and walk with him back to the fence. They all have their phones out, taking videos of us.

"Hey guys." I say.