20

TAYLOR

"Morning gorgeous." Justin says in a raspy morning voice.

"Good morning." I say smiling.

"I can get used to waking up next to you." He says and kisses me.

"Morning breathhhh." I say turning away.

He blows his awful breath in my face and then smothers me in kisses.

"Justin!" I laugh rolling away from him.

"Get back here." He pulls me back into his chest.

He continues to plant kisses all over my face as I giggle and then push him off of me.

"Come shower?" I ask.

"Hell yeah." Justin follows me into the shower, and I think you can imagine the kinds of things we did in there. Just a repeat of last night.

When we get out, we brush our teeth and then I blow dry my hair, as well as his because he asked me to.

"How long do the dreads last?" I ask over the loud blowdryer.

"Only a few weeks, I'm probably going to shave it all off." He says before I blow the hot air in his face.

He opens his mouth smiling, the air filling his mouth making his cheeks inflate with air. I laugh at him and then he takes the dryer and blows it in my face.

"Enough of that" I say between laughs.

"You're really going shave it off?" I ask unplugging the machine.

"Yeah, I get tired of hairstyles fast." He sighs.

"I can tell" I laugh.

"You're cute" He says randomly and bites his lip.

"Shhh" I smile into his shoulder.

"I love your smile." He says and lifts me up, sitting me on the counter.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Oh yeah." He nods his head smiling wide.

I admire his face closely, my eyes bouncing from his eyes to his lips and back to his gorgeous eyes again.

"Get over here." I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, pulling his face to mine. We make out for a few minutes but before it gets too heated I pull away.

"I gotta go" I say checking the time.

"Why?" He pouts.

"The bus leaves in 20 minutes"

"You can jet over with me, babe." He says.

"I know but I want to see the girls, I'll see you when we get there, okay?" I ask.

"I guess." He says still pouting.

"It's only 5 hours." I say and place a hand on his hard chest, pushing him back so I can jump down.

"5 hours wasted if its not spent with you."

"You are so corny." I laugh shaking my head and he cracks a smile.

"Where is Jake?" I ask suddenly remembering the dog. "I don't remember where we put him" I laugh.

"He is in room 746 with Esther and Mikey. I didn't want them disturbing us last night" He laughs following me out of the bathroom.

"Good thing, Jake's new puppy eyes are too pure for the things we did last night" I laugh and he laughs harder at my comment.

"That's true" He manages through his laughs.