17

TAYLOR

"I am so sorry, I just have to do this."

"I understand." He says, he can't even make eye contact with me.

"I am gonna go.." He says and before I can answer he is out the door.

"Fuck." I mumble and soon my eyes are full of tears.

I cried in the dressing room for about 20 minutes before I took an uber back to the hotel.

"What happened?" Jasmine asks when I make it back. My eyes are swollen and puffy.

"Rough day." I say.

"Don't want to talk about it?" She asks.

"Nope." I get into bed, shoving my head under the blankets.

"Are you sure?" Jasmine asks.

"What happened?" Aubree walks in from the bathroom.

"She is upset." Jasmine answers for me.

"I am going to bed" I mutter.

"We are going out, okay?" Jasmine asks.

"That's fine." I say.

"Feel better." Aubree says.

"Mhm." I say restraining myself from sobbing for a few more seconds. Once they leave, I go onto the balcony and sob looking at the lights made blurry because of my tears. Fuck. I love him so much.

The following day, I didn't bother not acting like something was wrong. This unfortunately brought of attention and later suspicion because Justin was off as well. In fact, Justin didn't even show up at the venue until last minute. This worked to my advantage. Performing on stage was extremely awkward, his touch was gentle and tentative as if he felt he was overstepping.

* * *

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

"I don't know, Ush. I love her so much and I just don't know what to do." I say to Usher. He performed a little with me at the show tonight and we were spending some time together back at my hotel room.

"Maybe you should take the initiative and talk to the dancers on your own time, see if it is okay with them or something." He suggests.

"Do you think that would work?" I ask.

"If you tell them everything you just told me, they would be crazy to not let you two together. But, are you serious about her?" He asks pushing his glasses further up his nose.

"Of course, I have been waiting for her for 6 years now." I sigh.

"Then fight for her. You have to fight for her." Usher says.

"I know, you're right." I say but I still wasn't sure how.

* * *

TAYLOR

"Why don't we go out?" Christina asks as I gather my things to leave after the show.

"I have a flight to catch." I say.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"Home, I am visiting Chloe." I say.

"She means Justin." Delaney says sitting in a chair looking at her nails.

"No, actually I don't mean Justin, will you please stop fucking saying that?" She really gets to me.

"IN FACT, WILL ALL OF YOU STOP FUCKING SAYING THAT? JUSTIN AND I ARE NOT A THING NOR WILL WE EVER BE. SO JUST ALL OF YOU NEED TO SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS." I shout and grab my bag, leaving the room. Nobody said anything as I left, and just outside the room was Justin who heard everything. I stormed past him and down the hall.