16

"Guess what I am doing." Justin's voice rings from my phone to my ear.

"What?" I ask.

"I am getting dreads." He says, I can hear the excitement in his voice.

"Dreads?" I ask surprised.

"Yes, dreads." He says happily.

"Check your snapchat." He says. "I'll see you in a bit." With that he hangs up the phone.

I open my snapchat to find this selfie:

You actually look like you have french fries in your hair

You actually look like you have french fries in your hair. (I text him)

Do not!!!!!!

Do tooooo!

You're mean :(

I didn't say it looked bad

You think french fries look good?

Its unique

So you like it?

Justin, its your hair and if you like it then thats all that matters.

Just answer the question babeeeee

I like it

Good :)

Good :)

- end of conversation -

I am not sure what we are doing at this point but I am just letting it happen. After all, I can't help how I feel about him. Tonight is the Salt Lake City show and after an amazing 3 day escape with Justin, I find myself thinking about him nonstop and I am excited to go back on stage with him tonight.

"So where did you go?" Elysandra asks stretching her arm out with me.

"I visited my friend Chloe in LA, I missed her a lot." Lying has become a second nature to me.

"Oh, well everybody thinks you were with Jay." She explains.

I laughed, masking my humiliation. "Why would they think that?" I ask.

"Because he is all over you." She laughs. "And because you were, pictures got leaked."

My smile fades quickly. "He..We were just hanging out."

"Yeah, okayyyy." She says laughing.

"You're lucky. He is a really great guy." She says as if I haven't known him for close to 7 years now.

"Yeah, I know, I went to high school with him. Which is why it might seem like he is all over me, because we are so close." I say.

"He is not all over you in a friend type of way, he is into you. And you are into him too." She states.