51

TAYLOR

August 10th 2016

Chloe, Aubree, Jasmine, and Mona all decide to spend the break from tour with me. Pattie remained a caretaker and stopped in daily to check up on things. Just like Pattie said I would, I got stronger with every day, being able to deal with the pain and keep tears at bay.

"Dad, do you want to eat something?"

My father, unfortunately is not taking things well. He sits on the couch and stares for days, walking through the house like a zombie.

"No" he says quietly.

"You have to eat something, Mr. Palmer" Mona says kindly.

"Later" he says slowly bringing his eyes to meet mine.

"Okay" I say quietly.

It is almost as heartbreaking watching him so distressed as it was to deal with the death of my mother and brother.

In a few days it will be exactly a month since I flew out to Toronto and found my brother in the condition he was in and if you are wondering, it has been a week since I spoke to or saw Justin. The past few days have been spent fully devoted to releasing my pain and stress through dancing and talking with my friends. They are amazing at keeping my mind off of things and being there if I just want to talk.

Tomorrow, Aubree, Jasmine and Mona must leave to go to Japan with or without me. A decision I have yet to make. As of today, we enjoy, possibly our last day together, by doing what we have been doing all week, talking about anything and everything and they watch as I dance around the room to whatever song I feel like.

"Have you been on your phone yet?" Aubree asks.

"No, I probably should though" I say looking at myself in the mirror.

"You probably have so many notifications" Mona comments and I nod my head.

"That is kind of the reason why I don't want to look at it" I say. "After a while you get tired of the condolences."

"Yeah" they all agree.

"Tay, I know we agreed not to bring up Justin but I feel like you should see this." Chloe says and hands me her phone with a picture of Justin on a helicopter with two girls on his side. "There are more." She adds as I look at the image.

"Good, its good for him to be doing something

"Good, its good for him to be doing something." I say handing her, her phone back.

"Wait but theres more" Chloe says.

"I thought we agreed not to tell her?" Jasmine eyes Chloe.

"But she deserves to know" Chloe says.

"Just tell me" I say.

"There are rumors that hes dating Sofia Richie.." Chloe says.

"But they are just rumors" Aubree says quickly.