27

TAYLOR

I sit on the luxurious white leather couch, with Justin's arm around me and my head laying on his bicep. We lay with our feet supported by the ottoman and a blanket keeping us warm. Jeremy is upstairs with his fiancée putting the kids to sleep and we are watching the first episode of the Bachelorette, JoJo's season. We are both going back and forth from watching, talking and going on our phones. I can hear Justin's steady heartbeat and breathing just beneath my ear.

I open up twitter for the first time in a while, and find my notifications exploding. So much so, my phone had neglected to notify me just because they were coming in too quickly.

895K

I immediately turned off my notifications for twitter and start going through some of the tweets with my name tagged.

"Holy shit" I whisper.

"I know, I saw those" Justin says looking at my phone screen.

"I'm sorry." He murmurs.

The tweets either are extremely positive and supportive or completely negative and rude. I know their opinions are irrelevant but I don't like knowing the world now recognizes my face.

"Aw look at this" I click on a picture of Justin and I kissing before I got on the bus that one day. I screenshot it before Justin takes my phone to look at it more closely.

"We are such couple goals" He says in a high pitched voice and then giggles.

"I love your giggle" I say and look up at him.

"I love you" He kisses me quickly before drawing his attention back at the TV.

"I love you tooooooooo" I say dragging out the 'too' as he smiles.

* * *

"Thank you so much for having me." I thank Jeremy and Chelsey on our way out.

"It was a pleasure finally meeting you." Chelsey says.

"I think you are our favorite of all the girls Justin has been with, he did a very nice job picking this time." Jeremy says and Justin shakes his head smiling.

"She's a keeper." Justin says pinching my cheek.

We all laugh before I hug the kids and we head out to the SUV to take us to the airport.

"I'm excited!" I say as we drive to the airport.

"Why?" Justin asks.

"I love New York." I say.

"Oh, me too." Justin nods his head.

When we arrive at the airport, paparazzi are already there, waiting for our photo. Justin and I exit the vehicle hand in hand, with my other hand blocking my face. We enter the airport and get escorted through back halls where we are asked to display our passports and go through other procedures. Then, we walk across the helipad to the jet. Within an hour we land in New York.

When we land, I peek out the jet window and find the city skyline. I smile happily and follow Justin who has my purse, off the jet.

"Last time I was here-"

"You won nationals because my baby is the best" Justin finishes for me and picks me up, kissing me as I giggle loudly.

"Well, out of both of us you are the more talented one." I say when he puts me down.

"Sh, don't say that."

"I don't have a multi million fan base, sold out shows and 8 guinness world records." I say as Mikey and the guys unload the jet.