21

TAYLOR

"So you're trying to tell me that just before he got signed and left, he told you he loved you and then just disappeared?" Jasmine asks coming out of the bathroom at the hotel.

"Yes!" I laugh.

"I should have told her earlier." Justin shakes his head, sitting besides me on the edge of the bed.

"I don't think it would have made a difference because of Selena." I say to him.

"That's true." Justin shrugs.

"Have you talked to this Selena girl since?" Aubree asks shoving a spoonful of pudding into her mouth. She is laying on her stomach across the second bed in the room.

"No, thank God." He says laughing.

"Crazy how things work out." Jasmine says leaning up against the wall.

"Did you see what people on twitter are saying about you guys?" Aubree says her eyes on her phone.

I look at Justin and back at Aubree who now has her eyes trained on both of us.

"No, what is it?"

"The paps caught a picture of Justin kissing you goodbye."

"Don't freak out" Justin says nervously.

"It's okay.. I guess it is inevitable." I shrug.

"It really is." Jasmine agrees.

"I wish I could do something about it, I am sorry." Justin says and places a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"I know, it's okay Jay." I say. "Do they know its me?" I ask Aubree.

"No, they can't tell with the sunglasses and hoodie. For now it's just Justin and the mystery chick."

"Oh, well that's okay. I am okay with being a mystery girl." I say nodding my head.

"Are you going to come out to the public eventually?" Jasmine asks grabbing a water bottle.

"Probably." I say.

"Really?" Justin asks excitedly.

"Did you think I was going to hide forever?"

"I don't know, I mean I'm fine with whatever you want to do." He says coolly.

"Well, I think it would be nice to go out in public and be able to hug and kiss you or hold your hand without some kind of disguise on." I say.

"I agree." Justin says.

"Just, not yet." I say.

"That's totally okay." Justin answers keeping his eyes fixed on me.

"Stop looking at me like that." I push his face away jokingly.

"Girl you better cherish that look because that's a look of endearment and looooove" Jasmine says plopping down on the bed besides Aubree.

"Yeah it's a look of endearment." Justin says pushing his face up against my hand.

"Stop!" I laugh as he starts smothering my face in kisses again.

"I can't help it!" Justin pouts. "Your face is just so kissable."

"So is yours but I don't kiss your face all day." I laugh.

"You guys are going to make me sick." Aubree says laughing.

"Me too." I joke.

"Well clearly I am unwanted here." Justin stands up jokingly.