60

TAYLOR

After a night of laughs, long talks and plenty of kissing, Justin walks me back to my hotel room where we part ways and I sneak back into the room. However, when I enter, the lights are on and the girls are all awake.

"You are making a mistake..." Aubree says.

"Did I wake you guys? I'm sorry, I got hungry." I lie.

"Enough with the lies, Tay." Aubree says.

"We saw you with Justin down by the pool. You didn't have to lie to us!" Devan says.

"I know but I was afraid how you guys may respond.." I say.

"I think you're making a big mistake and I think hat he is going to hurt you again." Aubree says.

"I don't think that but I wish you hadn't lied to us in the way you did. We are your friends!" Christina says.

"I didn't know what I would say to all of you.. I am just as confused as you are. I am sorry, I should have handled it differently but I just wasn't ready to tell all of you." I say honestly as I move further into the room.

"So are you two back together?" Devan asks.

"Not yet." I answer.

"Might as well be." Aubree says, clearly not satisfied with my apology.

"I'm just going to go to bed." I say making an effort not to become annoyed with Aubree's attitude.

I get into bed and turn my back to the girls before reaching over to turn off the lamp. Nothing can ever be easy on this tour.

* * *

When I awake in the morning, the hotel room is empty. Not to my surprise, considering I am always the one to sleep late. I grab my phone and scroll through my notifications before texting Justin to let him know I am finally awake. After showering and changing into black jeans with rips at the knees and a striped tee with a jean jacket. I slip on my vans before leaving the hotel room to grab something to eat in the dining area.

After making a plate of food, I search the room for the girls but they are no where to be found

After making a plate of food, I search the room for the girls but they are no where to be found. Figuring they finished eating, I find a table for two by a large window and eat by myself.

"Dude, the girls are pissed at you." The empty seat before me is suddenly seating Jblaze who has much to tell me.

"What do you mean?" I ask turning away from the window to meet my eyes with his.

"They are upset that you and Jay are back together." He says.

"We aren't back together." I turn back to the window, not interested in hearing more of the stupid drama.

"According to Aubree you two were together late last night."

"And that means we are back together?" I ask sharply.