12

TAYLOR

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" Justin runs around backstage happily.

"LETS GOOOOOO!" Johnny shouts following him, which triggers the excitement of all the other dancers.

"I am drained." I say to Aubree as we walk back to the lounge, not showing as much of excitement as the others, just fatigue.

"I agree." She says.

Entering the lounge room, the guys are all huddled together and in the middle is Justin. I go to my cubby and pack my bag to leave and behind me, David approaches.

"Hey, me and a few other dancers are going to grab a few drinks to celebrate the start of the tour, do you want to come along?" He asks.

"No, that's okay, thank you. I don't drink." I say.

"You can have a water." He laughs.

"I am really tired." I stand up facing him. "Thanks for the invite though." I give him a closed mouth smile before tucking a strand of loose hair behind my ear and bending down to grab my things.

"Oh." He says. "Yeah, any time." He looks down and turns back around.

"What was that?" Mona asks.

"What was what?" I ask walking out of the lounge with her.

"Why did you turn him down?"

"I'm tired." I shrug.

"He clearly is interested in you." Mona says obviously.

"What? No he was just inviting me." I say.

"Didn't extend the invitation to me... He is into you." She says cocking an eyebrow.

"You think so?" I ask starting to laugh.

"Definitely, are you kidding me?" She laughs.

"Delaney seems to be all over him though." I say.

"Oh please, she is all over all of them." She says and we laugh in unison.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

"Did you invite Taylor?" Cj asks David as we sit around the bar enjoying a drink

"I did but she said she was tired." David shakes his head disappointedly.

"Yeah she usually isn't one for drinking and socializing." I chuckle and take a sip of my drink.

"You grew up with her...didn't you?" Cj asks.

I nod my head and David suddenly grew very interested. "This dude has a crush on her, has since he laid eyes on her at the first rehearsal." Cj laughs nudging him.

That makes two of us. "She's.. different." I say hesitantly.

"Clearly because she doesn't seem to have any interest in him." Cj says.