41

TAYLOR

"Hey" Justin sneaks up on me, as I sit on the balcony of my hotel room sipping on my morning coffee.

"Hey" I squint at him, the sun in my eyes.

"Wanna go for a ride?" He asks smiling.

"Where to?" I ask.

"The airport" He says.

"What for?" I ask bringing my feet down from the chair I was resting them on.

"Jaxo is in town" He says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Really?" I ask becoming excited.

"Yes! Come" He offers his hand and I take it, intertwining my fingers with his. I giggle, happy to just to be with Justin again.

"One last thing" He stops in his tracks and turns to me, before pulling me closer to him to kiss me. I smile in the kiss,  before pulling away to find the girls watching us intently.

"How much longer until I find myself a Justin?" Aubree asks and the other girls nod their heads agreeingly.

"Not long, I promise" I say feeling Justin kiss my cheek quick.

"Okay! Enough" I laugh pushing him off me after he continued kissing my cheek repeatedly.

"It has been so long, I can't help it" He says as I look up at him longingly.

"I know" I say and stand on my tippy-toes to kiss his nose quick before heading for the door.

"She seems more excited than I am to see my brother" He says to the girls following me.

"Shut up" I roll my eyes grabbing my sunglasses. "Bye guys!"

"Bye" They answer waving us out.

When leaving the hotel, Justin and I both ignore the screaming paparazzi and fans and quickly push past them to get to the car. Stepping into his luxurious SUV, I take a seat just as Justin makes it in as well. I look around, admiring the clutter of Justin's that seemed to build up even more since the last time I was in this car. Justin closes the door on the screaming fans and torturous paparazzi, sighing out but smiling when his eyes meet mine.

"Have you been watching the bachelorette?" Justin asks grabbing the remote to the TV.

"Not really, just didn't feel right watching without you" I say honestly.

"Yeah, I didn't watch either" He says and smiles slightly at me.

So, thats what we did, for the entirety of the long trip to the airport. We sat, watching the drama filled episodes, making predictions on who would get kicked off while throwing gummy bears into each others mouths and laughing.

"What is taking so long?" Justin asks rolling down his window to reveal the lanes of cars riding bumper to bumper besides us. We inched along the crowded highway for another hour until we finally made it to the Orlando airport.

The jet has not yet arrived, so Justin and I exit the air conditioned safety of our SUV, out into the sun beaming humidity of Florida.

"I'm telling you Jordan is going to win, she will choose him" Justin decides when reaching for his skateboard in the trunk.

"God even your trunk is a mess." I laugh.

"I'll get somebody to clean it" Justin waves it off.

"Lazy" I laugh at him and he smiles. "Jordan isn't going to win, I promise you that much"

"Don't make promises you can't keep babe" He winks stepping onto the board and skating off.

After a few minutes of Justin skating and us making casual conversation about the show, we watch the Jet touch down further down the runway, zooming towards us. The speed slows to a crawl as the pilot approaches us.