29

TAYLOR

That night, Justin and I did some dirty things, you know the normal. Some especially dirty things when he saw me in that lingerie he picked up. But afterwards, we cuddled while watching the bachelorette and going through my fan accounts. It is certainly different than the Justin Bieber fan accounts.

"I have actually never been on your instagram, let me see." Justin snatches my phone from me and goes to my account.

"How come I don't get any of these selfies?" He asks.

"I don't know!" I say blushing.

"Babe why are you so pretty." He says and shoves his face into my neck. I grab my phone from him and go back to the fan account I was looking at.

"Wait do you have any stuff of me on there?" He asks.

"Not really, I only post of you on my snapchat." I say.

"Speaking of that." I sit up facing him to take a picture of him.

"Wait" He says and he pulls up his hood.

I take the picture quick and then lay down but on top of him. I rest my head in the crook of his neck and he wraps his arms around me. After getting comfortable, I write 'love' on the picture and draw a heart around his pretty face.

 After getting comfortable, I write 'love' on the picture and draw a heart around his pretty face

"You're so cute." Justin says softly.

I lift my head up and place a soft kiss on his cheek before opening twitter to do more stalking.

* * *

Brooklyn day 2, Barclay's center
Texts:

After you're done stretching, come play some basketball with me and some of the dancers

Okay but I am bringing some of the girls

That's fine, see you soon

[End of texts]

I stretch with Mona, Jasmine and Aubree and then we go up a floor to the basketball court. When we make our way there, the boys are deep into a competitive game. We watch, I of course keeping my eyes on my sweaty boyfriend, sitting on the floor side court. When Justin notices me, he takes his eyes away from me to wave with his fingers. I laugh at him waving back before his attention draws back to the ball. He steals it, dribbles and makes a lay up. I clap for him as he walks over to me putting his hand out for me to take. I take it and he pulls me up.

"Your turn." He hands me the ball. I look at the girls and back at Justin.

"I don't do sports." I laugh.

"You're a competitive dancer, that requires more muscles than this." Justin says.

He drags me onto the court where I completely fail to make any shot but one. When I do make one, Justin gets more excited than me.