Steven Universe Fanfiction

3rd person P.O.V

There were no more major threats on the earth anymore no jasper no home world but there job was still not over. They still had to poof and bubble the gems that got away from Jasper during the show down in the Beta kindergarten such as the cluster prototype and the other Corrupted Jasper. Garnet divided everyone into groups. Garnet and pearl went back to the Beta kindergarten and Amethyst and Steven went to the Prime kindergarten hoping that a corrupted gem would somehow get there.

Steven and Amethyst walked through the Prime kindergarten stepping on twigs that turned into dust. After hours of searching they were ready to go back to the temple. But then they heard a screech and saw a gem mutant charging toward them at full speed Steven acted quickly and put his bubble up. The gem mutant collided with the bubble sending it toward the wall of the cliff. The bubble popped after the collision and Amethyst and Steven ran out looking for the gem mutant which was no where in sight.

"Where did it go?" Amethyst  asked. "Wherever it is  probably long gone" Steven replied. They began to walk back to the warp pad disappointed when they heard creaking they looked to the side to see the gem mutant pushing an injector it came falling down, Steven easily dodged but Amethyst couldn't react quick enough and got crushed she poofed and her gem flew into the air. Steven jumped floated up high then landed on the ground "oh jeez" Steven said nervously. The gem mutant charged once again Steven summoned his shield and threw it at the mutant it caught it and got distracted giving Steven a chance to attack, he quickly ran towards it his shield like a pizza cutter he threw it as hard as he could and it sliced the gem mutant in half poofing the gem.

Steven walked over and bubbled the gem then scanned the area for Amethyst'a gem. He saw it went over to it and picked it up he sent the bubbled gem mutant back to the temple and walked on the warp pad warping back to the temple "oh boy that was eventful" he thought.