Steven Universe Fanfiction: Steven Vs Orange Citrine

Steven's P.O.V

"Orange Citrine take care of the boy I'll get rid of the gems" Yellow Diamond said. "It's about time you say that I was waiting all that time" she grinned wickedly.

Fight Scene (3rd person P.O.V) this is going to be long

Orange Citrine couldn't wait as she charged with her hooked cane at the hybrid. Luckily Steven summoned his shield so he blocked the first attack. When she went for a second hit he just jumped and floated. This got Orange Citrine angry as she jumped and tried to get Steven on the ground. Her attempt was unsuccessful and Steven wacked her on the head with his shield. Orange Citrine realized she was losing to him and got angrier.

Orange Citrine charged at full speed and tried to hook Steven. She wasn't unsuccessful but she didn't get what she wanted. Steven was stuck in the curved part of the cane and couldn't get out. Seeing this as and opportunity she swung down as hard as she could and Steven hit the sand hard.

He desperately groaned in pain as he struggled to get out. Steven was pretty sure he was bleeding now. Finally he shifted his body sideways so he fell through the hook. Come on Steven he thought you can't out brute her you have to out smart her just like Pearl and Sugilite. Steven started thinking about Pearl. Steven shook her out of his head and got back in the fight. He looked around to see his surroundings. Then Steven's eye landed on the statue. Steven grinned and started to run the the hill.

Steven was half way up and Orange Citrine was right behind him very close. Steven got to the top and jumped thinking about nice stuff to keep himself afloat. He was mirroring Pearl's movements. Steven got the right reaction from Orange Citrine. She threw her hooked cane at Steven. He summoned his bubble. Get her buttered up Steven thought. He got rid of the bubble. Orange Citrine looked done she jumped summoned another cane and went to attack Steven. "Hey Orange Citrine" Steven said. "You can't float like me" he finished.

Orange Citrine began to fall. The best part was they were floating in the middle of the beach so  she couldn't bounce off anything she continued to fall.  Her face hit hard into the sand. Steven thought of things that didn't please him and began falling at rocketing speed. He aimed himself at Orange Citrine and summoned a bubble with spikes to pack an extra punch. Orange Citrine began to get up when suddenly a bubble with spikes reduced her to her gem.