Steven Universe Fanfiction: Its Time

Steven's P.O.V

When I woke up I was in a cage similar to the corrupted gems. A dug whole with bars. But however the bars where closer making a escape impossible. "W-where am I" I said more like demand than a question. "Your in a cage" a familiar voice said. I looked up to see Pearl. I suddenly felt sick. "Pearl what are you-" "Hey!!!!!!" another familiar voice said. Howlite appeared. I gasped. We were so caught up in our own heads we forgot about Howlite. "Howlite!!!" I yelled scared.

"Yes it's me and I managed to brainwash Pearl so she's my Pearl once again. Pearl stood there emotionless. I don't know how but I felt that she was really brainwashed. "Let me go" I said more confident then I was feeling. Howlite laughed and said "You managed to keep a Peridot and a Jasper on this planet I'm not going to be impulsive like them I have a plan". Suddenly something hit me.

"How long was I put" I said. "1 day and I sent a hologram message to your base to let them know I have you captive and to bring the Rubies ship" Howlite said proudly. Howlite and Pearl walked away and I could only think about how to escape. I decided to shape shift to be super thin. I focused and then I was as thin as paper.

I easily slipped out then shape shifted back. Luckily I knew where I was. This was the first time Smoky Quartz was born. The broken injector lied on the ground and the cliff was damaged from Jasper smashing into it. I knew how to get to the warp pad. The warp pad was in sight I ran to it but as I got to the steps I saw Pearl guarding it. Something inside me told me she knew how to fight so I had to be prepared. I summoned my shield and walked up.

"I don't want to fight Pearl just let me go" I said. She shook her head and summoned her spear. She knew how to fight but she clearly was brainwashed. She charged at me and tried stabbing me with a spear but my shield guarded me. I threw my shield which hit Pearl knocking her off balance. After she fell she went into a pose and her gem glowed. Pearl turned her head up and a white flare went into the sky and exploded. I took this to my advantage and ran to the warp pad warping away.

When I got to the temple I didn't see  Garnet just Amethyst. "Amethyst where's Garnet" I asked. Amethyst looked scarred. "Amethyst?" I asked again. "I-i remember". "What?!" I said. "The-the corrupted gem" she said. "What corrupted gem" I said. "Jasper.. she's gone Garnet to."

Yellow Diamond P.O.V

I was done. First the Peridot and Jasper. Then the five Rubies. Now Howlite. I was fed up that I got into my ship that was a a giant ship the size of natural ziggurat. It was diamond shaped and colored yellow. I zoomed to earth it took a few hours so I turned on my tracker. Most gem sightings on a place called Beach City. I got even closer to earth to the point where I saw giant puffs of white. "Here we go" I said as the City got closer in sight.