Steven Universe Fanfiction:Repaired

Peridot's P.O.V

When I heard Pearl's idea to bring Amethyst I thought is was a death mission. I mean my escape pod was attached to the gem drill but Pearl took it for some reason and now I know. I have to admit I admire Pearl's determination to get Amethyst back but she seems suspicious like there's something more to the plan. I finished the pod and gave  it to Pearl. Pearl told me she reconsidered telling everyone and just told me to tell them she's on a top secret mission which I know nobody would buy but hey am I suppose to say she went to homeworld like there so going to believe that.

Steven's P.O.V

"Pearl" I shouted. "Pearl where are you" I yelled again. I thought and yelled " Pearl I need you to organize everything so there all grouped according to there volume,density,and mass" I said trying to recall what Connie told me about those three words I also said it to sound smart. But even though I shouted it Pearl would not respond. "Garnet!" I shouted and  instantly Garnet appeared. "Whatcha doing Garnet?" I asked even though I knew the answer." Trying to use significant items to bring back Amethyst's memory" she said. "Like what" I asked. "Like this" Garnet said holding up a bubble that I recognized immediately.

"Jasper" I said looking at the orange gem that was tinted with pink due to the bubble. "Any luck?" I asked. "I'm afraid not" Garnet said disappointed. "Well where's Amethyst now" I said forgetting about Pearl. "The beach" Garnet said. Then I remembered about Pearl. "Oh yea Garnet I can't find Pearl was she in the temple?" I asked. "No I didn't see her she's probably at the barn making machines with Peridot" Garnet said. "Okay I'll go check" I answered. I hopped to the warp pad and warped to the barn. Of course I had to walk a bit but I didn't mind. The first thing I saw was Peridot and Lapis talking.

"Peridot Lapis!" I called running over to them. "Steven!!!!!!!!!" Peridot yelled even though I was right in front of them. "What brings you here" Lapis said. "Oh do any of you know where Pearl went. "No" Lapis said. Peridot looked frightened. "Pearl is ummm" Peridot started to say. "No where" Peridot said nervously. I shook my head disappointed as I walked into the barn grabbing Camp Pining Hearts and a hammer. I walked back out placed Camp Pining Hearts on a table and held up the hammer. I started to swing down on the tape when Peridot yelled "SHES ON HOME WORLD" .

Lapis and me both looked astonished. "What,why,how?" I said. Peridot exhaled " I upgraded my escape pod so it had enough power and fuel to make it to home world and back so she can get something very important" Peridot finished. "What was she trying to get" I asked her. "I made a promise and I have to keep it" Peridot said. I got a little angry Pearl was there and I was trapped here Pearl could get shattered. "Is there anyway I can get to home world?" I asked braver than I was feeling. "Not that I know of" Peridot said. Something then clicked in my mind. "I grabbed Peridots hand and asked Lapis if she wanted to come with us she agreed and we warped to the temple.

"Garnet!!" I yelled as loud as possible. But she was already right there. "We need the Rubies ship can you get it" I asked Garnet. " I'll explain everything but get it first" Garnet nodded and went into the temple. "Lapis can you please get any food,water and essentials that I'll need please" Lapis nodded and walked to the fridge looking around. "Peridot your going to help us work the Ruby ship" I told her.

"Where going to rescue Pearl" I said confidently