Steven Universe Fanfiction:The new Amethyst

I just watched gem harvest and it was pretty lit but the episode does not affect the setting or characters except Lapis and the gems.

Pearls P.O.V

Me and Garnet were at the beach when heard Steven wail so Garnet and I went to check out  what the commotion was and we saw Amethyst healed. "Amethyst is healed!" I said surprised but then I saw the tears in Steven's eyes. "What's wrong Steven" Garnet asked concerned. "Amethyst lost her memory" he said weakly. Then I remembered. When a gem becomes corrupted it becomes fully healed by its mind using its memories to recover the gem but the price is that those memories get locked a way deep in the mind.

We'll find a way to help her Steven don't worry" I reassured him."Really?" Steven asked. "Yes" I lied.

Actually there is a way to get those memories back. A gem/human with the ability to mentally communicate to another gem/human using dreams or telepathy can travel deep into the mind if they care a lot about that gem/human once there in the deepest part of the mind they can recover that gem/humans memories. The problem is that Steven is the only know gem hybrid in the entire universe with these powers.

Another problem is now that Amethyst lost her memory she doesn't know what a gems purpose is. She also doesn't know what the crystal gems are or that she's one of them.

However I must admit that when I saw Amethyst healed and Steven told me that he traveled into Amethyst's mind and described what it looked like. It was a typical explanation of what the first stage of the mind is. He also told me that he found Amethyst unconscious and when he healed her the corrupted monster disappeared but at the cost of her memories.

Your probably wondering how I know this stuff. Well that is when I decided to use Peridot's escape pod and it had files on specific gems  and Rose Quartz was one of them. They didn't use the word dream but instead telepathic communication. I read these files and didn't tell anyone. This was the power of the Rose Quartz Era 1.

I finally concluded an answer that's a suicide mission but could bring Amethyst back. I'll give Peridot her escape pod back so she can upgrade it so it has the fuel to fly all the way to home world and then I'll disguise myself as a modern pearl to get a telepathy shard which will give any gem that's not just a Rose Quartz the ability to use telepathic communication perfectly. But I also had to tell the other gems about this because I can't just go missing for days weeks months or maybe even years it's just horrible to think about being away from earth for a month.

Any way I'm going to do it no matter the cost. I will bring Amethyst back I will get back safety or I'm not a Crystal Gem. Although there is another thing on home world that I can grab that will change everything........