Chapter 20: Into Blue Diamond's Court

7hours after Yellow Diamond left for earth (4hours going to earth she spent 3 hours on earth)
Blue Diamond's P.O.V

I was starting to wonder where Yellow Diamond is. Last time I checked she went to earth to go check for a Howlite that had disobeyed the rules and went to earth. I looked at the status of earth and looked what Home World was going to do with it. I checked the files and began to read.

It appears that that earth is exactly how we left it. But if the cluster is in the earth why is Yellow Diamond on it. Then I got a call from guess who? Yellow Diamond. I opened the message. (Y=Yellow Diamond B=Blue Diamond)

Y- Hello I just finished my job on earth and I'm starting up the ship to go back but it appears there is a gem locked door. Do you have any gems in your court that can get rid of it?

B- Indeed I do have a trust worthy gem in order to do so.

Y-Very well thank you and good bye.

Before she hung up her Pearl interrupted. "Excuse me I don't want to interrupt my Diamond but it appears a human got onto the ship and has released a Pearl and the Sapphire" The Yellow Pearl said. "WHAT!!!" Yellow Diamond yelled. "Blue Diamond I'm sorry to end so soon but I have a human to kill and some gems to shatter" Yellow Diamond said angrily and hung up the Diamond communication line.

"Pearl?" I asked. My Blue Pearl looked up at me. "Please go get my gem communicator" I said. She nodded and walked away. Soon she came back with the gem communicator in her hand. Pearl handed it to me and I scrolled through the list of gems that were in my court. I nodded at the one. I called her. "Hello Kunzite may you please report to Blue Diamond's throne?" I asked.