Steven Universe fanfiction: Rubellite Tourmaline

^corrupted sapphire
Rubellite Tourmalines P.O.V

I opened my eyes. Wait there's 1,2,3,4!!. "Wh-what" I say. Suddenly the barn's roof comes off revealing Yellow Diamond. Fear immediately rose up in me. I was bare foot had 4 eyes 2 arms 2 legs and Ruby's gem in my palm and Steven's gem on my belly. I had a pale redish pink skin. "A fusion of two completely different gems?!" Yellow Diamond said in disgust. "You must be shattered" she said after that. Her foot came flying down at a rapid speed.

I couldn't fuse my weapons but I found my special ability. I reacted quicker than lighting and gracefully jumped out of the way. I then super jumped out of the barn which roof was now torn off and ran at lighting speed to the warp pad. Much faster than Yellow Diamond. But I also was way weaker. I wasn't that tall only about the size of Garnet. I saw something. Amethyst's gem. I back flipped picked it up and ran for the warp pad. I warped back as fast as I could the last thing I saw was her foot smashing the warp pad.

When we warped back to the temple I ran to the beach in search for her ship but instead I saw the corrupted Jasper. "It's going to take her a while to get back I might as well have a warm up" I said confidently.But something was behind her a blue corrupted gem that I recognized instantly. I was going to unfuse "Sapphire" Ruby said. That wasn't my voice I was confused. My head felt like it was going to split in half. I unfused.

Steven's P.O.V

"Sapphire" Ruby said weakly. Suddenly a home world ship like a hand that Peridot had came racing down on lighting speed toward the beach. "Uh oh" I said. It shot a beam out of its finger that poofed Jasper and Sapphire. Ruby gasped. She was going to charge but I grabbed her arm and led her behind a rock. "We'll get them we have to hide first" I said.But the ship landed before I could finish. A gem climbed out of the ship she had pure orange skin her hair was orange to and it was pointed to the right. Her gem was on her left palm and she looked deadly. She spotted Yellow Diamond's ship and said "Yellow Diamond Orange Citrine has arrived" and with that she smiled.