Steven Universe Fanfiction:Pearl?

Howlite's P.O.V

We got closer to earth and then suddenly a ruby ship almost crashed into us. I knew what the training was.
1. Stay Calm
2.Get out of your vehicle
3.go into there vehicle calmly and ask for there purpose
I did as followed and entered the vehicle what I saw was unbelievable. There were 4 gems and a human. A old fashioned Lapis, a Peridot without limb enhancers, a fusion of some sort, and a human. That didn't worry me but I saw a star on each of there clothing except the Peridot and Lapis. I recognized that symbol. "CRYSTAL GEMS!!!!!!!!!" I shouted placing my hand on my gem. The fusion held up her palms and summoned gauntlets. And the human summoned a shield which made me even more furious because I recognized it easily."ROSE QUARTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled summoning my weapon a white lance that had gem destabilizer electricity.

I assumed that the Peridot and Lapis where on there side because they looked ready to fight. Suddenly my Pearl jumped in and she summoned a spear. "WHAT YOU ARE MY PEARL YOU WILL OBEY ME AND I ORDER YOU TO GO BACK TO THE SHIP!!!" I yelled. The Pearl smiled and her body shimmered as she changed clothes to see a star on her to. I was even mores enraged as we charged.

3rd person P.O.V

Howlite swung her lance at the Lapis but she dodged and Garnet charged and tried to punch Howlite but Howlite easily dodged. She took Garnets hands and threw her at Lapis but the human charged and pushed Howlite into the wall and Pearl attempted to stab Howlite but Howlite grabbed the spear and snapped it in half with one hand and charged at Peridot but Garnet to her and crushed Howlites body to her gem.

Steven's P.O.V

I exhaled in relief glad that was over but Garnet seemed in rage. She walked over to Pearl and reduced her to her gem. We all gasped. "G-G-Garnet why would you..." I started to say but understood. Pearl put all of us in danger and almost got us killed. We were silent as we flew back to the temple. When we got there we dropped the ship off and went are separate ways. I thought about what just happened.

I was in the middle of thinking when a white light filled the room."Pearl" I thought. I was feeling mixed emotions anger,confusion,and sadness. Before she could take her form I got on the warp pad and warped to the Beta kindergarten.

I walked around looking at the orange cliffs then I heard a screech and saw another gem mutant. I ran to the warp pad but it beat me there.

It grabbed me and sprayed something on me making me fall asleep.

Hey so I just wanted to say that the real action will take place at the end of chapter 9 and the entire chapter 10. Bye