Steven Universe Fanfiction: Breaking the Rules

I'll be starting a new book soon but I'm still debating whether it should be about Steven Universe or something different probably the second one but who knows also I'm trying to switch up the point of views so you can see a lot of it through a new characters eyes speaking of new character.................

Howlite's P.O.V

I walked across white diamonds court my white skin shined. I gently brushed my fingertips over my gem located on my chest. I wore a suit that was the color of platinum and left an opening so my gem would be visible. "My diamond" I spoke to White Diamond "You called me?" I said. White Diamond spoke clearly "yes this is a new Pearl I decided to assign her to a very strong gem". "I thank you my diamond" I said bowing,my hair was similar to my diamonds it pointed upward. The Pearl looked like a modern White Diamond Pearl. A gem on her forehead but hers was ovilish but it wasn't to the point were she was a big defect and needed to be shattered. White Diamond pushed the Pearl but something surprised me the Pearl looked angry like she wanted to say something.

The Pearl walked over to me and stood beside me. "You may do as you wish Howlite" White Diamond said. "I understand my Diamond" I said leaving her court with the Pearl." So what type of gem made you" I asked the Pearl." I prefer to keep personal information to myself" she snapped back but then looked panicked. I chuckled "your a sassy one" I told her. Pearl nodded. "So what shall we do first Howlite" Pearl said bowing. "Well I've always been wanting to go to earth but Yellow Diamond controls space transportation and she says we've lost an important Jasper thats been lost on earth and 5 common Rubies were recently declared missing so I thought we could steal a Ruby ship and go to earth I've been wanting to shatter that Rose Quartz when we lost in the war and she shattered Pink Diamond in front of my eyes".

Pearl nodded and said "wouldn't there be consequences for going to earth without authorization by a Diamond?" asked. "Yes but I'm known for getting out of sticky situations" I said grinning. Pearl nodded and we arrived at the ship. "Are you ready?" I asked Pearl. "Yes Howlite" Pearl said obidiently. We walked in and I went to the control station and Pearl took a seat. "I don't recall asking you to take a seat. Stand up" I ordered. Pearl got up and I decided to act true. I looked at her face and it was annoyed. "Is something the matter" I said. She shook her head no and I said "good". We were in space and I set my course for earth. The last gem siting was on a place called beach city.

After hours of flying we finally saw earth in the distance. I grinned I couldn't wait to fight Rose Quartz and the rest of her army.In fact I shattered over 600 gems during the war alone so it wouldn't be a challenge. As we got closer to earth I smiled and put the ship into super speed. "Earth here I come" I said blasting into the green and blue planet.