Steven Universe Fanfiction: Healed but forgot

Steven's P.O.V

" What the..." I said. I then saw Amethyst corrupted and then out of no where it charged at me. But instead of it hurting it felt as if I changed settings.

The first thing I noticed is I was in a round purple place. It took me a moment to realize but after a while I realized it was Amethyst's gem. "I'm in Amethyst's mind" I said in awe. Suddenly Amethyst's limp body fell and I ran over and looked at her gem.

It was really dull so it didn't have any shine. I felt hot breathing on my neck I turned around to see the corrupted Amethyst. I ran as fast as my legs could take me but it was round so I was trapped. Suddenly I heard something a screech or static of some sort. The corrupted Amethyst thrashed its head then ran into a wall clearly trying to get rid of the noise. I thought of a solution I covered the ears of Amethyst's limp body(her non corrupted body) and the noise stopped. Of course.

Suddenly I realized that if I healed Amethyst..... "yes" I murmured as I spit on my hand and touched Amethyst's gem. Then it glowed to life and the corrupted monster started deforming and disappeared then Amethyst woke up. Then I was flung back to reality.

I woke up and and got out of my blanket and ran to the warp pad warping back to the temple and when I appeared Amethyst was laying on the ground eyes wide open.

"Hey" I said. Amethyst looked at me confused. Then brightened.

"Hi my name is Amethyst what's your name" She asked