Steven Universe Fanfiction: Yellow Diamond

Happy Thanksgiving.

Peridots P.O.V

Run.Run.Run. That's all I could do. She was after me. Howlite chased me around the field. She got Lapis. I continued to run. I decided to take cover in the barn. I was catching my breath when suddenly I heard a blast hit the barn wall leaving a big hole. Sunlight pored through and Howlite appeared. She summoned her lance and the last thing I remember was the tip of the lance penetrating my chest.

Steven's P.O.V

"What do you mean there gone?" I asked. Amethyst had her eyes wide and looked at me. "The bubble popped that held Jasper's gem then the monster easily poofed Garnet the released some kind of spores on the blue gem and then put it in its mouth then ran" Amethyst said. After that a red light filled the room. Ruby took her form. "Where's Sapphire did Jasper take her!!?" Ruby said panicked. I looked down. "Where is she" Ruby said getting sadder. Suddenly we heard rumbling outside. We went to the porch and what we saw was unbelievable.

A home world ship landed on the beach. A door opened and a platform extended to the ground then stairs rose on them. The one and only Yellow Diamond walked out. We all ran inside instantly. The face was unmistakable it was definitely Yellow Diamond. I took one last look at her before Ruby grabbed me and ran to the warp pad.

Yellow Diamonds P.O.V

I surveyed the land looking for any gems. I saw a giant statue that had a house placed in its hands. Nothing. Then I heard a noise a very familiar noise. A warp pad came from inside the house. I shrunk to myself to the size of a natural Quartz soldier and walked up the stairs. I busted down the door and then looked around. I looked forward to see some kind of base for a gem. I walked forward and turned around and what I saw got me angry. A picture of the one and only Rose Quartz. I took the picture and broke it in half. I would wait for them to come back.

Ruby's P.O.V

We warped instantly to the barn. Maybe Peridot and Lapis could help us. But when we got there it looked horrible. The barn was on fire and Howlite stood in front of it holding Lapis' and Peridot's gem in a pale white bubble. We gasped. Was there destruction every where we went. Howlite noticed us. I took Steven's hand ready to lead him to the warp pad. But Steven shrugged it off. "I'm done with you Howlite!" He yelled. Steven and Amethyst looked at each other Howlite ran over to us her lance ready and Steven and Amethyst fused.

I missed being a fusion. Amethyst and Steven made it worse. But Smoky Quartz did save our lives. She summoned her yo-yo and swung it at Howlite. Howlite ducked and grabbed the wip that connected to the yo-yo. She ripped it and charged at Smoky Quartz. Howlite swung her lance and Smoky Quartz grabbed the middle of it and ripped it away from Howlite. Then she grabbed Howlite's hand and used her yo-yo to tie Howlite up. This all happened while I did nothing. I decided to summon my weapon and punched Howlite as hard as I could.

Howlite muttered one last thing before I punched her. I wasn't able to poof her but suddenly she exploded and all I saw was white.