Chapter 17: A Sight Into The Future

A/N: What!!!!!! 98 reads last time I checked there was only 86 this is insane guys thank you so much at least my story is going some where.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also this chapter may be darker than normal. I'll try to make it as kid friendly as I can.
Steven's P.O.V

I began looking around the icy blue ocean until I spotted what I was looking for. The corrupted Sapphire just floated there ice around her. I was levitating so I floated over there and entered Sapphire's mind.

It was blue. A deep blue. I saw the form of corrupted Sapphire just floating there. She kind of looked like a ghost. It was creepy. I noticed she didn't attack me when floated around. I spotted Sapphire's body limp and still. I went over to her and saw that her hair was not covering her one eye. I was getting ready to heal her when suddenly something happened.

Sapphire's eye opened and it was a clear blue (sort of like how lapis made the home world warp look like a mirror). I looked closely when an image appeared. It's was Yellow Diamond holding a long sword. She was standing looking at something but I couldn't see what. Then the vision change and then it was Yellow Diamond's ship flying through space. It changed again and I saw Ruby,uncorrupted Sapphire,Pearl,Amethyst,Peridot,and Lapis all in separate cells sort of like on the ship. It changed again. It was me. Standing over some kind of battle field. Tears were streaming down my face and landing on dirt that looked like fire had burned it. I didn't know what I was crying about but there was a lot of normal sized swords laying around. Then I saw what I was looking at my moms sword and it had blood on it. I didn't want to see the rest.

I licked my hand and placed it on Sapphire's gem. I saw that the corrupted Sapphire began to fade away. The visions were gone and Sapphire's hair covered her eyes again. I started to exit Sapphire's mind scared at what I just saw.

When Sapphire woke up Ruby looked super happy. They ran over and hugged and next thing you knew Garnet was standing in front of me. I hugged Garnet. "I missed you Garnet" I said. "I missed me to" Garnet said back. I laughed then my face turned serious. "Come on Pearl and Amethyst need our help" I told her. She nodded and we ran for the temple door.