Chapter 23: A Temporary Truce

Stevens P.O.V

"What is going on!"Orange Citrine demanded. Kunzite who usually looked calm given the fact she can read minds looked surprised and panicked. "Ummm well you see Blue Diamond sent me hear to-" Kunzite started to say until Orange Citrine interrupted. "Can it Kunzite I was asking them" Orange Citrine said gesturing to us. "And where's Yellow Diamond she is my only way off this worthless planet" she said again. We looked at Garnet for an answer. "My future vision sees Yellow Diamond has left and will come back later with much much much much more gems." Garnet said.

Orange Citrine was going to say something until a green and blue glow lit up the room. I pulled the two gems out of my pocket and allowed them to reform. Peridot and Lapis stood in the room. But then I noticed that where Peridots Yellow Diamond should be in the middle of her chest, there was a gold star instead. We noticed it and her face turned a deep shade of green and looked away. " I thought it would be a nice gift you know to cheer all you up from all the stuff that's been going on" Peridot said. Lapis looked exactly the same. Peridot, not noticing Kunzite or Orange Citrine (who were to stunned to speak) looked at Lapis and yelled, "HEY WE BOTH AGREED TO DO IT" Peridot yelled. Lapis rolled her eyes and she floated in the air and her form looked like as if you just threw a stone into a calm pond and the waves rippled and then suddenly Lapis appeared. But this time her dress was decorated with golden stars. Garnet gave a thumbs up while everyone (except Kunzite and Orange Citrine) smiled.

They finally noticed that Kunzite and Orange Citrine were in the room and they backed up in fear. They both stepped forward tentatively as if they were scared to speak. Kunzite finally began talking and said, "It appears we are out numbered and while you guys were um..... well Orange Citrine and I made a silent agreement that until Yellow Diamond returns to save us........ if she does" there as doubt in her voice as if she were making up her mind. "We will have a temporary truce" she finished. "And if she doesn't return then um....... we may have no choice but to side with you Crystal Gems. BUT as your friend said she will return with many more gems so that will definitely NOT happen" Kunzite said.

We nodded. We know they wouldn't break the truce because if they did.....like they said they were out numbered. We started jumping back up getting ready to get out of the temple. Pearl in front,Kunzite and Orange Citrine behind her,Amethyst behind them,and me and Garnet in the back. "Garnet" I said. She looked at me. "Was it true what you said about Yellow Diamond?" I asked. She did nothing but lift her glasses up, and wink. She started smiling and I smiled to. I looked at the two newcomer gems and I saw that there faces were relieved some what. Kunzite looked at me and I smiled. She just looked at the ground but I stayed smiling. How could I not?

Can you believe it I actually had time to update. Yay!!!!!