Steven Universe fanfiction: The Lance that flies through the sky

^thats Orange Citrine's weapon (sly cooper for life even tho I haven't played that game in years)
Steven's P.O.V

All the events that were happening blew my head off. Yellow Diamond came to earth. But why? A home world gen named Orange Citrine is here. Why?. Rubellite Tourmaline. How did that even happen?. Orange Citrine walked over to the two gems that layer on the ground. Sapphire's and Jasper's gem. Orange Citrine picked up there gems. "These should be shattered according to the rules". Orange Citrine said. She started to tighten her grip on the gem's and start applying pressure first on Sapphire's gem. "NO!!!!!!" Ruby shouted and charged.

"A gem" Orange Citrine said surprised. Ruby leapt forward from the ground onto the finger summoning her weapon and they began battling on the ship.

Ruby Vs Orange Citrine (3rd person P.O.V)

Ruby charged and punched Orange Citrine in the chest knocking her back. That left her surprised. Then she got a handle and put her right hand on her gem. She had clearly been around in the war. Orange Citrine summoned a cane with a sharp hook and charged she dodged Ruby's 2nd punch and with ease poofed her.

After Fight (Steven's P.O.V)

My pocket started to glow purple and that's when I realized I still had Amethyst's gem in my pocket I took it out and let her reform. However the light gave away my position and Orange Citrine jumped over to us. Then she gave us a look and held up the three gems. Blue,yellow, and now red. Amethyst gulped. Orange Citrine took her hook somehow knowing we are crystal gems and slowly began lifting it up ready to swing it down when suddenly a familiar lance flew through the air and hit it out of her hand.

"Howlite?" I asked. And sure enough Howlite was there. "Howlite you came to save us?!" I shouted. Howlite snorted "save you I only want to destroy you guys for myself" Howlite said with pride summoning another lance. Orange Citrine grinned "Howlite how have you been since your defeat in the arena?" Orange Citrine asked. "Oh good actually I got to come to earth and use my hole digging powers to catch 2 gems" Howlite said holding up Lapis and Peridots gemstones. I gasped. "G-give those to me now" I stuttered.

"Or else what" Howlite dared. I started to walk in front when Orange Citrine stepped in front of me. "Oh no I'm taking you on. I win I get the gemstones you win you get these gemstones she said holding up Jasper's sapphire's and Ruby's. And then the fight began.