Steven Universe Fanfiction: This is going to be eventful

Fight scene Howlite Vs Orange Citrine (3rd Person P.O.V)

Howlite swung her lance but Orange Citrine backed away. Steven wanted to stop them but he was to scared. Amethyst had the same situation. Orange Citrine used her hook to grab the lance between the blades and swung it out of her grasp. Howlite summoned another lance and charged more quicker at Orange Citrine she dodged and used her hook to grab the back of Howlite's face. Orange Citrine pulled her closer and said "you know I thought you were a challenge but your just like the rest" and with that Orange Citrine pulled Howlite's gem off her chest and grabbed it.

Steven's P.O.V

I was horrified. I didn't know Orange Citrine would go that far. I looked at all the gems that laid on the ground. Peridot,Lapis,Ruby,Sapphire,Jasper and now Howlite. But then it was as one gem were missing beside Amethyst. Pearl

It hit me. "That liar" I said seeing Pearl's plan. She planned this. She knew this would happen. Luckily Ruby and Sapphire regenerated because they were not in bubbles. This surprised Orange Citrine but she didn't act. Instead she walked over to me. "Where's Yellow Diamond" she said. "S-she broke a warp pad so she can be here any minute" I said nervously. "I asked were is she not when she will she be coming back" Orange Citrine said. Suddenly heavy footsteps pounded on the beach. Yellow Diamond came into view.

"Yellow Diamond its about time I have all the crystal gems and Howlite in one spot" Orange Citrine said proudly. I became worried Ruby and Sapphire would not move. Well Sapphire did because she was still corrupted but Ruby didn't. "Great now lets get started" Yellow Diamond said evilly. I gulped as Orange Citrine grabbed all the remaining gems off the sand. What do we do I thought.

This is going to be eventful.