Steven Universe fanfiction:Corrupted

^Just tap on the picture above that's how I imagined Amethyst corrupted I didn't draw that btw
Also thank You to PsychicCookie for being my first follower ever
Steven's P.O.V

Suddenly Amethyst began to take form but this time she grew bigger and when she took it looked like the other corrupted Jasper but purple. Anyway Pearl summoned her spear and charged at Amethyst, Amethyst then ran zigzag and head butted pearl so her frail body flew and hit the cliff wall.

Suddenly Garnet jumped back saying how she couldn't find it then saw Amethyst. She didn't ask but it seemed like she knew what happened. Garnet summoned her Gauntlets and charged at Amethyst  and punched it across the face. Amethyst sprinted full speed into the ocean submerging fully in the water and then She was out of sight. We all looked astonish but that didn't change anything "Pearl take Steven to the barn then come back I have to discuss important matters with you" Garnet said. Pearl nodded and grabbed me and jumped up to the temple we walked to the warp pad in silence.

We arrived at the barn and were greeted by Lapis and Peridot. Pearl explained what happened and asked if I could stay here for the rest of the day and they gladly accepted. For a while all we  did was talk about what was happening with and then when night time came I wrapped myself in a blanket then thought about Amethyst and how if I didn't drop the gem none of this would have happened. I fell asleep to worrying but when i woke up I was standing on a purple ocean.......