Steven Universe Fanfiction:Orange Citrine

^thats a picture of Orange Citrine

Orange Citrine's P.O.V

Greetings my name is Orange Citrine and I'm a Home World gem. I am very close to Yellow,Blue,and White Diamond. I work for all three diamonds. I don't need to talk to the Diamonds like a Pearl would with "Yes my Diamond" I can casually talk to them it's not like they care.

Anyway when I couldn't find Yellow Diamond I contacted her ship because that to was missing. When she picked up the conversation went like this. (Y-Yellow Diamond OC-Orange Citrine)

Y-"Yes who is this contacting me"
OC-"Its Orange Citrine"(talks to show lack of respect)
Y- *laughs* "Hello Citrine what brings you to contact me at this current moment"
OC-"Your ship is not here where have you gone to"
Y- " I finally decided to go to earth after a Howlite,Jasper,Peridot, and 5 Rubies went missing.
OC- Howlite like White Diamonds?
Y-"Yes"
OC-I'm coming to earth I'll meet you there"

I hated Howlite with all my strength(which was very very strong) I needed to get the honor of shattering her. I got onto a ship that was apart of Yellow Diamond's court(it was a hand) and began my journey to earth.

Steven's P.O.V (unfused)

I quickly put a bubble up to protect myself from Howlite's explosion. When it was over I was looking for her gem but instead what I saw was a hole the size of Howlite in the ground. "Of course" I said disappointed. Then I remembered "Yellow Diamond!!!!!!!!" I shouted and just like that the warp pad was set off revealing Yellow Diamond but the size of Jasper.

Amethyst's P.O.V

Yellow Diamond appeared but the size of Jasper. Steven still had his shield out so when she saw it bad things happened. She took a glance at it and Steven tried to hide it but failed. She shape shifted into her true form revealing a giant gem. "How did you find us" Steven asked. "That explosion you could see it from miles away" Yellow Diamond answered. She took a few steps closer and I summoned my wip Steven took out his shield and Ruby summoned her weapon (Idk what it is). "Oh look a defect you should be shattered right now" Yellow Diamond said mockingly. This got me angry. I swung my wip at her but she grabbed it and pulled me forward. All she had to do was kick me and I was poofed.

Ruby's P.O.V

When Amethyst got poofed i was really starting to get worried. I looked at Steven and he looked at me. Yellow Diamond tried stomping on us but Steven put his bubble up. Yellow Diamond started to crush the bubble. Luckily when it popped we were flung backward's landing on our backs.

Yellow Diamond was in front of the warp pad so we couldn't get to that. I grabbed Steven's hand as we ran to the barn. The fire at the barn was gone now and everything was burned. I debated if we should go in there or not because the whole thing could collapse but Steven had a bubble so we we're  probably safe. We took cover and I could hear Yellow Diamonds heavy foot steps getting closer. Weirdly I grabbed Steven's hand as the footsteps got closer we where both backing up into a wall when suddenly I saw light go around us and I felt what it was like being a fusion again.