Chapter 40 - Devin

The dream shows itself again but the podium is an even brighter gold and it seems even farther than before. I wake up gasping for air from the fall and feel my fist connect with something hard. 

"Ow, holy shit Chan." Devin shouts. 

I look to the right side of the bed where Devin lays holding his nose. 

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." I mumble through sleepy eyes. Devin's face blurs in and out as my eyes adjust to the darkness of the room and the small light given off by the TV. 

"Remind me not to sleep anywhere near you ever again." He still sounds mad. 

"Cause you definitely tryna knock a nigga out." 

I sit up in the bed and move his hand away from his nose. 

"I'm sorry." I say again. This time trying not to laugh. 

I can't hide the smile on my face and it only makes him more angry. 

"I'm glad you think this is funny. You need to see someone about those nightmares." He pushes my hand away from him and gets out of bed. 

"It's not bleeding." I say before he gets to the bathroom. 

"I can't even feel my face anymore." His voice echos from the bathroom and I take the privacy to cackle in laughter. 

When he comes back out, my lips are pressed into a straight line and my laughter is suppressed.

"Devin, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to punch you in the face." I say again. 

He sits at the edge of the bed in his wife beater and shorts. 

"What was the dream about anyway?" He turns to look at me and I look at the TV. 

"I don't know, doesn't seem that important but I keep on having it." I answer. 

"Well, I get to punch you back in the face later." Devin says. 

"What?" I scream in protest. 

"Yup. I get to punch back. That's how that works." He laughs. 

"You would never hit a girl." I say feeling safe. 

He doesn't respond because he knows I'm right. 

I crawl up to the edge of the bed and push his head.

"See." He moves away. 

"Stop." 

I move forward and push his head again, harder this time. 

He fidgets like he's about to turn around and come get me but doesn't. I smile and back up. 

"Pussy." I mumble. 

That did it. 

He turns around and pins me down to the bed in one swift movement.  Arms strapped at my side, his body hovering above mine. 

I look into his eyes and suddenly feel hot. 

"You done?" He asks firmly. 

I swallow and struggle to move my hands out of his hold but I can't. 

"Let me go." I complain. 

"Nah, you don't listen." Devin growls. 

I struggle some more, this time wiggling my whole body, not just my arms. Still, I am completely trapped. 

"You're strong." I compliment but it comes out throaty and I regret it as soon as I say it. The struggle inside myself was so selfish and in such bad timing. 

Right now? 

I was turned on right now?  While my Mother and best friend producer are in the hospital recovering. I look up to a smug grin on his lips. 

"I know." He says, relaxing his grip. 

His pink lips are so close to mine, I know that if I so little as look at them it would be a done deal. I look at them anyway and I was right. 

He bites his bottom lip softly and I watch as it returns to its normal place as his teeth leave their mark. I want to try. I want to see how they feel. I've forgotten. 

"What are you looking at?" He asks. 

He distracts my thoughts and my eyes are on his now. 

"Nothing." I say easily. 

He bites down on his bottom lip again and I reach up and suck his bottom lip into my mouth. 

Devin sighs and releases one of my hands so I can wrap it around his neck and scratch down his back. He kisses me so deep, I feel it in my core and in seconds between my legs are drenched. 

He leaves my lips and kisses down my neck then pulls the shirt over my head. I lay there chest exposed in front of someone who is only supposed to be my close friend and suddenly this close friend has my nipples fluttering along with his tongue. And suddenly this close friend is removing my underwear, and suddenly this close friend has two fingers so deep in me, I think it is impossible to get this much pleasure from just someones hands. 

"Mmm." I mumble beyond my control. 

He removes his fingers and holds it up to my lips. I suck his fingers into my mouth without a thought. 

"What do you want?" He asks, separating my legs and kissing down my stomach. 

I struggle to even answer. What do I say? 

He kisses the sensitive middle of my thighs and my breathing goes off the charts. 

"What do you want?" He asks again. 

"Kiss it again." I say nicely. 

He does as told, so slow my toes curl. Just the feel of his lips grazing there. 

"Lick it." I say firmly now. 

He runs his tongue right up through me and I moan into the night, losing any focus or dominance I had. 

"What do you want?" He asks, breaking away from his actions. 

I raise my hips back towards his face and he chuckles. Then suddenly I can feel his tongue moving all over the most important features for pleasure. He gets up before I can protest and slides out of his underwear. 

Before he can get back on the bed, I suck him into my mouth as I once did my fingers. 

"Ooo." He groans quietly. 

I take pleasure in the sound and slide my tongue around the tip then pull him deeper into my mouth. 

"Holy shit." He moans watching me. 

"What do you want?" I ask, mimicking him.  

He pulls my head up, kisses me firmly then turns me around. He bends me over, presses my back down so it's arched and when he slides in, I pull in a deep breath feeling him completely consume me. 

That's what he wanted.