Letters

Dear Mom and Dad,
First of all, I'm sorry for running off like I did. When Tramy told me what he did, I panicked. All of this is because of me, and for that I will forever be sorry. I'm doing what's best for the revolution. I'm sorry if you don't agree with this but it's my choice. Maven kept Shade alive and who knows what else he has hidden. I'm doing this, but know that I miss you. I love you. And please forgive me.
Your daughter, Mare.

Dear Farley,
I'm going to make this short because we both know we aren't each others favorites. I got Shade back, and I told him about the baby. Sorry if that makes you mad. I'm staying with Maven to find out everything I can. If you can, somehow, get someone to come to me, I will give you every piece of information I suck from his soul. Please refrain Shade from doing stupid things.
Mare

Dear Tramy,
What you did to Gisa will forever be the thing that separates us. You killed our sister. For me. I am nothing compared to her beauty. Nothing compared to our little girl. You will no longer have anything to do with this war, Tramy. I will have nothing more to do with you.
I love you, stupid.
Your only sister, Mare.

Dear Kilorn,
I saved you. You said you were done but I will always find a way for you. You are my best friend. You know all my secrets, all my moods. It's time I paid you back for all you've done for me. Don't come back to rescue me. I need to do this. I should have done a better job of it before. Take care of my family will you? Make sure Shade doesn't do anything stupid for me? I love you, Kilorn. Make sure you don't die while I'm gone, okay?
Love, Mare.

Dear Shade,
Hey big brother. I want you to know that I'm still glad you're gone. As long as you were near Maven, he would have used you against me in every way. You know he would. I'm sorry about Gisa and Bree... again. Take care of Mom and Dad. Teach Tramy a lesson. Make sure Farley is taking care of herself and your baby. Do me a favor and help us win. Just don't die again. I've heard that third times a charm. Let's not test that theory. I love you. I love you. I love you.
Love, Mare.

Dear Cal,
I beg you to forgive me for leaving you at the border. Trust me when I say, it was a necessity. There are things that I need to do so that we can win. Then we can run far away from here. Together. We can get married and travel the world. We wouldn't ever have to worry about who's watching us because we won't be running from anybody. We'll be free. I'm sorry for not listening to you, Cal. But he didn't lie. Shade is alive. If I die here tomorrow and that's the only thing I accomplished, I will be happy. Now it's time for me to continue with my job. I'll pretend. I'm good at lying to him. I can act my way through this. You know I can. And then, once he's dead, you can come get me. That's what you want, right? Cal, please don't give up on me. Don't leave me here to rot. But remember that this must be done. And that I love you.
Love, Mare.

Okay! Here are the letters. Whadoyouthink? :)