Chapter 78

We dismount our horses near the hundred's camp, leaving them with the other horses and the guard. I nearly burst out laughing because it seemed like he was about to fall asleep out of boredom until he saw Lexa and I. That's when his posture straightened and he wiped the sleep drool from his bottom lip.

When we get to the dropship, Anya and Luna are waiting near the entrance of the fence. They're not watching the road outside like I expect, instead focusing intently on something inside the walls. I follow their line of sight and immediately understand what's got them so entranced.

Raven is helping some builders carry some heavy looking materials. She's wearing an old dark tank top that shows off her body and tight shorts that go to her knees, showing off her legs and her leg brace. Her skin is glistening with sweat and she chooses this exact moment to slightly stick out her tongue with concentration as she redoes her ponytail.

I have to admit, if I weren't completely in love with Lexa, I would be in the same boat as Luna and Anya, who I'm surprised to see that they aren't literally drooling. Some of the hundred kids that are sitting around are watching Raven too. The confidence in her walk and her smirk makes me realize she knows exactly what she's doing.

"Luna, Anya." I say, trying to get their attention.

"Arms? I mean, what?" Anya murmurs, not taking her eyes off of Raven.

It seems like that was just an automatic response and isn't really comprehending what I said because Raven is taking her attention away.

"Nice to see you again too. Hey Rae!" I call out, waving. I make sure that she's not carrying anything heavy so that if I startle her, she doesn't get hurt if she drops it.

"Hey Griffin!" Raven says back loudly, handing what she's carrying to the builder, who thanks her.

She makes her way over to us, her smirk widening as she subtly looks at Luna and Anya, who still are in awe of her. I give her a hug and she grasps Lexa's forearm, which surprises me because that's the "Grounder" way of showing respect.

"Luna and Anya showed me how to do that." Raven explains. "Everything's been going great, and those two will be starting their class for training hunters and warriors soon. Right?" Luna and Anya nod. "Good. Heda, for now you should probably talk to Bellamy and finalize some of the plans. He's been really annoying all morning, panicking about what will be happening." Raven rolls her eyes. "He tries to act all tough but he's such a mother hen. Clarke, you can come with me into the drop ship and we can talk technology. Everyone good?" When no one says no, she claps her hands. "Alright, let's get to it! If you need me, I'll either be in the top floor of the drop ship, helping builders, or in my workshop."

With that, Anya and Luna head over to the kids who are seated, and apparently waiting for them. And I don't miss how Raven looks at their butts as they walk away. They really need to talk about this.

Lexa heads off to find Bellamy after kissing my cheek. Raven pretends to swoon as she walks away. "Who knew Commander murder could be Commander heart eyes?" She winks at me and I grin at her antics.

"I don't know what's weirder, you calling her Commander murder or Commander heart eyes." I say.

"Well she's Commander murder because she looks like she could kill you without breaking a sweat. And Commander heart eyes because she looks at you like a love sick puppy. It's kind of cute, kind of nauseating. Anyway, to the drop ship!"

We head inside, Artigas following behind me. We push past the curtains that protect the open entrance from wind and rain. It's cooler in here than outside. Climbing up the cold metal rungs of the ladder to the third floor is about as fun as it sounds. I stick my hands in my pockets afterwards to try to warm them up again.

"So who's the leader?" I ask, remembering what Artigas was curious about. It's something I've been wondering too. "At first we thought it might have been Bellamy, but now it seems like it's you."

"Well, I'm technically the leader. That's something I surprisingly got both Octavia and Bellamy to agree on. They tend to take care of the day to day things because I'm usually working on something in my workshop. I end up fixing a lot of things, too since some of these kids are numbskulls and don't know how to treat what I give then properly." She scowls for a moment. "Now, onto more fun topics. How good is Lexa in bed?"

I sputter for a moment and feel my cheeks warm. "What?"

"Come on! Your girlfriend has a big hickey on her jaw and you've got one on your neck!" Raven points out.

I didn't notice that Lexa have me some... I'll have to check out my body later. I do remember giving her that hickey, though. Her jawline is sculpted by the gods themselves and I couldn't resist kissing it last night.

"So?" Raven asks curiously.

"You are way too invested in my sex life." I murmur shyly.

"That's probably true. But seriously, I want to know how good she is. Maybe her sister has similar skills." Raven gets a dazed look in her eyes. "And Anya..."

"I don't need to hear about that. From what I've heard, they're very good. Um. They're not exactly quiet in bed." I say, shuddering at the memory of hearing them. They're practically family, and hearing them do that...

"That's hot." Raven sighs. "I really want to join team Grounder Pounder."

"Team what?" I ask. Maybe I should've had Artigas wait outside. This is probably mentally scarring for him.

"Grounder Pounder. You know." She makes a thrusting motion that makes me blush even harder. "I would really like to be in an Anya and Luna sandwich."

"Ugh, Raven!" I exclaim, making her laugh loudly.

I love Raven so much! And I think I confirmed this already, but Raven Anya and Luna will get together! They just need a little encouragement to get their crap together... Thank you all for reading and your amazing comments! Stay awesome!