Dark it's time to go home

With Dark in the room telling the others what, or rather who we needed to help Zelda. I met my red eyes with Dark's, " Look I have no interest in you at all Dark, nor will I ever."

"Aww" when he sighed it almost sounded like the purr, " Now that's not a very nice thing to say (Y/n). If you don't apologize for your cold words I'll have to hurt him."

Glancing at Shadow I bent my knees preparing for a fight. "No, you won't be touching him. That's something that I will not allow."

The four of us stood silently save for our breathing, and Vaati muttering angrily about something. It was Dark who attacked first doing exactly what he said targeting Shadow. Unluckily enough for him I was able to quickly block his attack, but there was a consequence. As my kunai was much smaller than his sword it had been knocked out of my hand, I took a deep breath as the blade dug into the skin of my arm. Dark took an astounded step back looking at the now visible bone in my arm, this gave the other two a chance to get behind him as all of Dark's attention was focused on me. Stepping forwards I stared him down ignoring the stinging pain coming from my arm.

Taking a deep shaky breath he began to laugh after a moment he said, "See this is why I like you so much (Y/n) <3! When you say something along the lines of 'I won't let you' you really don't allow it to happen~!"

Glancing at the other two I saw that they were almost ready, "Look Dark, we both know you don't have to do this. You can stop whenever you want to, not when you're told to."

Dark bowed his head eyes still on me my breathing beginning to grow heavier as blood continued to flow out of my arm, "NO you're wrong!"

I shook my head, "Dark you life is guided by "your choices not the the choices of others." then i charged at him signaling the other two to do the same. As we charged him Dark's face immoderate went from worry to anger and disappointment. As soon as he had been defeated his face showed signs of shock, but then he began to laugh.

"So now what?" Shadow looked to me for an answer as he and Vaati held Dark down both looking concerned.

As Dark looked up still laughing I frowned, "Dark it's time for you to go home and stay there."

Looking up at me he said in a pained tone, "But you're not going to be there!"

I glared down at him keeping my voice calm, "No I'm not. It's my duty to send ones such as you back there." I sighed taking a deep breath glancing at Shadow. "Contrary to Shadow who was raised her, you a royal knight who abandoned his queen does not belong here."

"Wait he's a what!?!" Shadow stared at me in awe and confusion as Vaati made the sudden decision to hoist Dark into the air.

"A Knight!" Dark spat ferociously,"I'm a god damned royal knight in the dark world you brat!" He looked down at me pleadingly, "Please don't make me go back there!! I hate that royal family so much we don't even have our triforce anymore because of their decision to wish that it went away! Please let me stay here, I'll do anything you tell me to...Anything..."

His voice died down as I crossed my arms wincing as the fabric of my glove met flesh and bone, "that's not the point Dark, you're a royal knight who abandoned their post because of something petty. Why did you join the attacker when you were supposed to be their defense, instead you attacked your own queen betraying her trust. And yet she still sees you as her knight. You deceitful coward!" I quieted for a moment thinking over what I had just told him, "But I'm no better, I was not only willing to betray the royal family as well as my own for my petty desire of a peaceful life..."

Shadow placed his hand on my wrist carefully opening a bottle with a pink fairy in it as the fairy healed my arm the best it could he gave my other wrist a comforting squeeze, "My angel you did what you thought was the best decision, that's all that matters is you follow what you believe." Brushing a loose strand of hair behind my ear he smiled, "I know that you have a awesome intuition, and I'd trust you with my life no matter what (Y/n)."

"Enough useless sentimentality you two!" Vaati growled at us, "It's not easy holding a man of his weight for this long!"

Laughing I said, "Sorry." Glancing at Dark I sighed closing my eyes I told him, "Dark you don't belong here, you belong with her protecting her kingdom from harm. Now go, and I'd advise you not to come back because I will take drastic measures against you."

Placing my hand on Dark's leg I focused entirely on sending him back to the dark world and his ruler. I was very thankful that the light now surrounding him blocked his agonized face as the pain of every piece of him returned home, as well as his pained screams that echoed only in my head. I gave him one last pitiful glance as his form in this world faded away into nothingness. I prayed to the goddesses that I would never have to do that again, his anguished screams of sadness and agony still rang in my ears. Taking a step back I tripped over my own feet falling to the floor.

Shadow sensing that something was wrong kneeled down beside me, "(Y/n) are you alright? Here take my hand." Carefully grabbing his hand I pulled myself up nodding in thanks, "You seem a bit pale."

" 'm fine Shadow." she sighed glancing at Vaati, "I just haven't really done that before and well.. It takes a lot of energy and concentration."

"Oh..." Giving her a hug Shadow asked, "So did you find out what we need to fix this?"

Vaati gazed at the two for a moment before adding in a clearly uninterested tone, "Or who."

I took a deep breath before saying, "We need the bearer of the four sword, which means we need to find all four parts of Link."

The two boys stared at me in awe as they thought over what I'd just told them. After a few minutes Vaati spoke.

"We need them for the magical properties of it don't we." He shivered at the thought of the weapon that had kept him sealed away for so long. "Because it can undo his magic as it is also a creation of the minish."

Shadow stood still, "Wait so they made the four sword too, not just things to make people happy?"

"Shadow," I shook my head in amusement, "They made many important things, and that sword is one of the first they ever gave the Hylians."

"If that's the case let's quit wasting time and find him, it won't be long until Guufu finds out that Dark got sent home." Shadow said grabbing our stuff.

After that we all went to find Red, Blue, Green, and Vio before it was too late and Guufu took what he needed from Zelda.