Girl Meets World Birthday Special

3rd Person

Chapter 6: Birthday Special pt.1 ||

Song of the Chapter: Read All About It by Emeli Sande pt. 3

6 Month's into the Pregnancy...

The woman looked nervously as the doctor performed yet another ultrasound, but she was also excited. Today's the day she finds out the sex of her bundle of joy. The doctor smiled as she saw what she when she found what she needs, "it looks like it's gonna be a girl!" The OB/GYN said to the young couple inside of her office, the young woman was excited but also very worried, "You two have nothing worry about, your pregnancy is totally normal, and I'll be with you guys every step of the way."

"Are you sure?" The young woman said, rubbing her belly. "I can barely feel any movement, I'm really worried."

"Sweetie, you have nothing to worry about, it's very common for a woman to not feel any movement until about they're 25th week." The doctor said smiling at the worried young couple. "Your checkup has been amazing and in about 3 more months you have a beautiful baby girl."

__

October 30th, 2000

"Are you ready to push ma'am?" A nurse asked from in front of the bed, as the patient withered in pain.

"No, no! I have to wait for him." The 18-year-old said crying out from another contraction, "ow, we have to wait!"

The nurse's expression saddened, "I'm sorry ma'am but we can't wait the baby is coming now. If we push it over any longer, you and the baby could die. I'll go get Dr. Zadan and we will start delivery." As the nurse was leaving, the door cracked open and then he appeared.

"I'm here, I'm here!" the father of the child said walking into the room, "did I miss anything?"

"Nope, you exactly on time Mr. Hunter, Angela was just about to start pushing." The nurse said from the door of the room, "I'll be back."

"Where were you?" Angela asked from the bed, angry and in pain. She decided she wanted a natural birth, no epidural. She wanted to experience everything but with Shawn by her side.

His face read 'sorry' as he walked to her bed and grabbed her hand in his, "I'm so sorry, I had to work." He told her, lying quite obviously.

"Why are you lying to me?" She asked as she squeezed his hand as another contraction approached.

"Ah," Shawn groaned, trying to pull his hand away from her tight grip to no avail.

"Wow, it's time guys." Dr. Zadan said excitedly looking at the couple, "It's time to push be time to push."

"Get this parasite out of me!"

_

"I hate you so much, Shawn! You did this to me!" Angela said gripping Shawn's shirt in her hand and pulling him down to her level, "get this thing out of me! Now!"

"I'm not a doctor!" He exclaimed pulling at his hair, the feeling in his hand had gone by now.

"One more push Angela, one more."

"I can't," she cried in severe pain, "I can't do it."

Shawn grabbed her face gently, "you can do this, baby. One more push and we can meet our princess, yeah?" He said, giving Angela hope once again as she nodded.

"Agh!" She screamed pushing once more as her body gave out. Her vision blurred she heard the best sound in the world, a sweet high-pitched cry. "She's her?"