Girl Meets Final Reveal

Cori

"What are you and Jeanine doing for Christmas break?" Lucas asked me, it'd been only two days since our new friendship started and it felt amazing. He wasn't keeping me to himself, and it showed. Lucas, Farkle, and I were like the three musketeers.

I shrugged as I shoved more spaghetti into my mouth, "I don't know, I think we are just gonna do something at home, but my mom has been talking about some Restaurant that's gonna be opened on Christmas day, so that might be it."

"Are you talking about The Rivera?" Farkle asked speaking up finally, he'd been doing his homework, "my dad has been trying to persuade my mom to go there for Christmas, she's a terrible cook."

"Same," I told him as memories of my mom attempting to cook flashed through my mind before an idea hit me. "Dude, we should make a thing out of this! We should all get together, spend Christmas as a family, you know?"

"That would be so cool," Lucas said, his eyes as bright as ever, "we should have our parents talk to each other and plan this out, it's gonna be great!"

"Someone's excited," I told him as I continued to eat the spaghetti, "but, that's a good idea, my mom's gonna love that I'm making friends plus she needs some too

"Someone's excited," I told him as I continued to eat the spaghetti, "but, that's a good idea, my mom's gonna love that I'm making friends plus she needs some too. Have you guys talked to Maya and Riley lately?"

Farkle thought about it for a second before speaking, "no, I think it's the longest that I've gone without talking to them and you know what? I think I'm okay with that."

"I'm sorry," I told him, my mood suddenly changing, "it's okay to be friends with each of us, I just don't necessarily want to be around them."

"It's not okay," Lucas said looking me in the eye, "because you've done nothing wrong to them, but they've don't everything wrong to you."

_

3rd P.O.V.

Jeanine smiled as put the phone down before walking over to her girlfriend Jill, they had just made it official a few days ago and all has been great in the world...except for a few things. "Who was that, hon?" Jill asked when Jeanine sat down beside her.

"That was Cori's teacher again," she told her sweetly, "he invited us to his families Christmas dinner, I think he wants to set up a meeting."

Jill looked at her girlfriend surprised, Jeanine told her everything that has been happening in the past few weeks, including the meeting with the teacher and his wife

Jill looked at her girlfriend surprised, Jeanine told her everything that has been happening in the past few weeks, including the meeting with the teacher and his wife. "Have you told Cori about any of this?" Jeanine shook her head, she'd been thinking of ways to break the news and at one point thought that not saying a thing would've have been good, but she immediately scratched that thought. "You are going to, right?" She asked as they heard the front door and Cori's footstep follow.

"Mom," she called out before coming to the leaving-room and smiling at the couple before sitting down with them.

Jeanine wrapped an arm around her daughter before mustering up the courage to speak, "Cori, how would you feel about having Christmas dinner with your teacher." Cori laughed at her mom, not realizing it wasn't a joke. "I'm serious, you don't wanna hang with Mr. Matthews?"

"What?" She asked sitting up, her mood immediately changes.

"We've been cordially invited to Christmas dinner, I'm thinking of saying 'yes'." She told her as Cori shoot up off of the chair.

"No," she said throwing her arms out and startling the older woman. "Do-don't say no, please."

"Why?" Jill said looking at the worried girl as her heart raced. "Are you okay, honey?"

Jeanine confusedly looked at her child, "aren't you friends with his daughter?

Cori laughed almost manically, "friends? Her and Maya have been torturing me since daycare. Mom, just please say no!" She said before she ran to her room.

"What in the—" Jill said as Jeanine stood up and walked to the phone. "What are you doing?"

"I'm ending this."

_

Cory Matthews

I took a deep breath as I heard the key turn in the door, Topanga and I looked at each other as Riley walked into the apartment. "Mother, father." She said, coming in as-if she was floating in on a bubble that we were about to pop. "You'll never believe this."

"Now is not the time," I told her standing up from the chair as her face fell. I crossed my arm to show the seriousness of the situation that we were now in. She gulped as I spoke again. "Cori Hunter, you know the one from class?"

She nodded, "yeah, why?" I could hear the nerves in her voice.

"Her mother called us," Topanga said speaking up, "we'd invited them Christmas dinner and we got a call from her mother thinking she was accepting the invite but that wasn't the case. Want to know why she called?"

"Uh, uh sure."

"She called to tell us that you and Maya have been bullying her for years. Years!" Topanga yelled angrily, the type of anger that I have never seen from her. We were on the phone for almost in 3 hours, I could hear Cori in the background crying, begging her mother to get off of the phone before she finally told us the extent of your behavior." She said before taking a deep breath and letting me take over.

"What has she ever done to you to deserve the things that you've done to her, huh?" I all but yelled, she looked at me silently, "what has she ever down to Maya?" Again, silence. "I'm so disappointed in you."

"But, dad, I'm just doing what Maya's doing. I'm being a good friend to Maya." She said as if that was a good excuse.

"We didn't have Maya, we didn't raise Maya, she's not our daughter. You are! We raised you better than this and until you realize this you are grounded, and you will no longer hang with Maya 'til I see a change in you and her. You can see her on Christmas and that's it!" I said to her as I walked away, "and we want your phone too."

"I just don't understand," Topanga said as the anger turned to disappointment, "how could you preach about acceptance when Farkle was being bullied, but go and do the same, if not worse things to Cori. Maybe, you should take a page from her book because she's been through more you will ever know or understand yet she still is a model person, she's who I thought you were."

__

__

Wow, I was truly angry as I wrote the ending, but it had to happen. I really needed that turning point to happen now. I would love to hear your opinion on this and tell me what I should add or change. Also, tell me if you have any book ideas or just check out y account for some GREAT READS. I have books ranging from Nathan Scott (one tree hill) to Supernatural to Twilight. I even have a few original stories in the work!

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT