Girl Meets Unwanted 2

Cori

(READ A/N AT THE END FOR IMPORTANT UPDATE)

Chapter 14: Girl Meets Unwanted 2 ||

Song of Chapter: Ghost of You by 5 Seconds of Summer

I looked in the usual places, but he wasn't there, the gym was my last stop and that's where I found him. "you really gotta come up with some better material," I said to him, leaning on the wall.

"What are you talking about, Hunter's?" Billy asked, looking up from the ground as he shot another hoop.

"You truly disgust me," I told him, sneering at his smiling face, "you think you're somebody because you make someone feel like nothing, huh?"

"No, I just know I'm somebody." He said standing up, "the other stuff is icing on the cake."

"Wow," I said pacing the floor, I've known Billy since I was in elementary school, at one point in time we were best friends but all of that changed without words. I used to think he was cool and maybe even worshipped the ground he walked on but not anymore.

"How's Farkle by the way?" He asked me, laughing because he knew what he'd done and that was the reason I was here. "Still wearing those stupid shirts?"

I stopped pacing, my anger finally getting the best of me, "do you think this is funny, Billy? To pick on someone so bad, that they don't wanna be themselves anymore, huh? The old one would have never done that." I told him, "the old you would have stopped the person you are today, but things change, and people become more disgusting."

"The old me is gone," he said to me, he was no longer smiling this time, "but, what about you Cori, you just disappeared on me! Why, Cori, why?"

"Because of this! You aren't the same person from when we were younger, you were corrupted and, and I started to change with you, but I couldn't do it anymore, I still can't." I told him, the conversation was becoming too much, "I, I didn't come here to talk, I just wanted to ask you to stop before you take it too far. I have to go. Either you end it, or I end you." I said stepping into his face, "and, you know I'm not afraid to fight dirty."

Lucas

"Maybe, we should have invited Cori," I told Maya and Riley as we set on Riley's bay window

"Maybe, we should have invited Cori," I told Maya and Riley as we set on Riley's bay window. We'd been at her house since school ended, we needed to figure out how to help Farkle and so far, we've come up with nothing.

"Why?" Maya asked me, it was obvious how she felt about Cori but Farkle needs all the help he can get.

"Because her and Farkle seem really close." I told them, no matter how much it bothers me, I couldn't deny the friendship that they shared.

Maya's face shrunk up, "they just meet, we are his best friends." She said motioning between the three of us.

"But I just meet him too," I told her, "why don't you like Cori, what did she ever do to you?" I have asked her at the same time, Riley's room door opened, and her dad appeared.