Girl Meets Done

Cori

Chapter 10: Girl Meets Done ||

Song of Chapter: Rollinf in the Deep by Adele

After the really weird conversation with Mr. Matthews, I went looking for the nicest person I know. I needed friends, "Farkle!" I said once I had reached the cafeteria and saw him mopping.

"Cori!" He yelled mocking me, swinging a mop around with the janitor Harley, this was another part of the forgotten assignment, we are playing the part of the working class.

"Hey, Cori," Harley said to once I had finally reached them, he was complaining about Farkle's technique.

"Hey, Harley." I said back to my old friend, literally old. "What can I do to help?"

"How do you know him?" Farkle ask curiously as he had stopped mopping, I could tell his was tire

"Long story," I said thinking about all the times he's cleaned up my stress vomit, now that I'm thinking about it, it's a lot of vomit. Horrible vomit.

"You supposed to be helping us?" He said with his thick accent.

"Yes." I said shrugging and taking the mop from Farkle to finish the job.

"She is." Farkle said sitting down, "yo-you missed a spot." He told me.

I looked at him with squinted eyes, "really?"

"Frankle, go to my closet and get a broom," he told Farkle, "and get that other kid while you're at it."

"I'll do it," I said dropping the mop on the floor, before realizing what he has said, "other kid?" I asked but, he was distracted trying to instruct Farkle on how to properly mop.

"Put some back into it!" Harley told him, happy that someone else is doing the hard job he did every day.

"I am," Farkle replied, scrubbing the floor hard. "Baby just don't go back."

"What?" Harley asked confused, as I was walking away from yet another weird conversation. Once I got to the closet, I someone rummaging through.

"Uh, hello?" I asked from a safe distance because I didn't want to die. "'Other kid,' is that you?"

"Oh, god." The boy said knocking over cleaning, before revealing himself, but I knew who it was once I heard the voice, I knew who it was."

"Oh, it's you," I said looking as Lucas came out of the closet.

"Yes, me. Tada!" He said doing jazz hands smiling at me, "how are you?"

"I'm fine," I said in an uninterested tone, stepping around him to get inside the closet. "Excuse me."

"Wait," he said grabbing my hips and wrapping his arms around me. "Did you miss me?"

"Let go of me," I said shoving his hands away, annoyed with his constant mood-swings.